D-Arts King Of Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the somewhat limited articulation here and there, but something definitely went wrong with the face sculpt. It looks very strange. I still might get him though next time Blufin is at one of the local conventions.

Yeah, one could say that it looks bad there because that's a really blown up shot of a pretty small figure...but when I look at my other figures in similar scale, they actually look pretty good closeup like that... He looks good in his action poses though.

Even in the AmiAmi shots though that face just looks weird.

But yeah when you've got it crouched down for a Power Geyser pose it's not really going to matter how cool his face looks.

I recently got this figure and I have to say, he's pretty awesome. Yes, at first he seems a little rough around the edges, but after having spent some quality time with the figure and patiently studying how it moves, he poses really great.

One reviewer complained that he can't bend forward. Well, I can tell you that terry can. You just have to work at it.

Nu-uh dude. They got kyo, Kim, Mai, joe, Ryo or takuma, ryu, ken and guile planned.

I can't effin wait.

You do realize they don't have to actually do any of those right? This isn't the first time companies like Bandai and Max Factory have shown off protos just to have them never released. If Terry isn't well received then they won't bother continuing the lineup.

Nu-uh dude. They got kyo, Kim, Mai, joe, Ryo or takuma, ryu, ken and guile planned.

I can't effin wait.

Like what monger said, it ain't the first time bandai scrap up a line despite having the Protos. Naruto comes to mind.

Judging from the reviews and how these are selling, I don't think this is gonna do well. I hope I'm wrong though, since I used to be a huge fan of KOF back in the day. My favorite is Kyo and Iori.

You do realize they don't have to actually do any of those right? This isn't the first time companies like Bandai and Max Factory have shown off protos just to have them never released. If Terry isn't well received then they won't bother continuing the lineup.

Dang it's the first time I've heard of that. Well, I HOPE this line is successful and continues.....I needs mah capcom vs snk man. I NEEDS it!

Like what monger said, it ain't the first time bandai scrap up a line despite having the Protos. Naruto comes to mind.

Judging from the reviews and how these are selling, I don't think this is gonna do well. I hope I'm wrong though, since I used to be a huge fan of KOF back in the day. My favorite is Kyo and Iori.

I was wondering Wth happened with the naruto figs they showed a while back. What's the deal with those anyhow? I mean, they didn't even release a single figure, so why would they be canceled based off of sales numbers when there were no sales to be had?

I was wondering Wth happened with the naruto figs they showed a while back. What's the deal with those anyhow? I mean, they didn't even release a single figure, so why would they be canceled based off of sales numbers when there were no sales to be had?

Because a lot of their Figuarts lines were not profitable, such as One Piece. The only reason they continued the Dragon Ball line was because of the US support for it. Figuarts Zero is enough for Bandai when it comes to licenses like One Piece and Naruto so they probably canned the Naruto Figuarts with that sort of thinking.

Because a lot of their Figuarts lines were not profitable, such as One Piece. The only reason they continued the Dragon Ball line was because of the US support for it. Figuarts Zero is enough for Bandai when it comes to licenses like One Piece and Naruto so they probably canned the Naruto Figuarts with that sort of thinking.

That's a damn shame...and now you've put out my hopes on the kof line...thanks buddy. WHYYYYYYYY??????!!!!!!!!

*cries in the corner*

Back