D-Arts King Of Fighters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
D-Arts going into Fighting Games

Check the Link for possibe upcoming Figures in the link

https://tamashii.jp/special/arts0710/

notice.png

first in line

Terry Bogard (King Of Fighters) November Release

l_4ff72d976b892.jpg

l_4ff72d97b0619.jpg

l_4ff72d9802cb8.jpg

l_4ff72d987ae86.jpg

l_4ff72d98a3309.jpg

Saw this news at Toyark today. Definitely improved much since the figure shown last year. Only downside is that the final version lacks the bicep swivel. But still instant buy for me. It's nice to see that fighting game characters are getting some love from companies like these. Gonna be an expensive year for me...still need to collect many Dragon Ball Z figures plus Cell being released, now this one.
Oh my hard earned cash...

Terry's arms are a little too huge, but otherwise it looks amazing. I can't wait to get him and I hope they do all their Fatal Fury characters first. I really want Kim next.

Hopefully the quality control is better. Bandai's D-Arts lineup is mostly a disaster, with only a few of their releases actually being as good as the promotional shots. Since they are using this new body I imagine Terry should be fine. Honestly, I do not understand why he isn't a Figuarts. I guess the only difference here is that he's a video game character so they call it D-Arts. Hopefully he has the quality and quality control of a Figuarts release though.

I really love the effect parts. They are going to make displays for this lineup look really awesome.

Geese Howard, Yuri, and King are at the top of my list as well. I hope they make those guys.

I loved the Fatal Fury anime movies, cheesy as they are. Terry is of course my favorite character in the SNK games. :)

Neet. Only one i'll but is Mai though.

Wonder if this means we might eventually get some capcom game fighters too.

i'd love to see Vega, Poison, Chun-li, Ken, and Ryu on that style body.

As much as I want to collect this line, I know Bandai is going to pull the stupid move of releasing a few essential characters under the Tamashii Exclusive line making it very hard and costly for you to actually collect them all.

They did that will the Dragonball (Trunks, Vegeta, Goku SS3) stuff and it annoys me to no end.

Back