Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh I think you will be fine. I think they will take a day or two before they sell out. But I would do it sooner than later. I am just getting my tickets ASAP so I can rub it in Bam's face that I got my tickets before her.

Good to know. Either way:

Chap will be at SDCC 2011. :exactly:

xmenjimlee01.jpg

nice pick of cyclops I beleave that is the one we are getting the mixed media part is him wearing his leather bomber jacket

I sure hope he makes an appearance. That still means we won't get a full look at him though till next wednesday at the earliest :monkey2

I have a feeling he was ready for reveal during spooktacular, but Sideshow figured they would put out the harder sell (Hobgoblin) as the only Marvel offering to take advantage of the Spooktacular ordering frenzy.

I sure hope he makes an appearance. That still means we won't get a full look at him though till next wednesday at the earliest :monkey2

I have a feeling he was ready for reveal during spooktacular, but Sideshow figured they would put out the harder sell (Hobgoblin) as the only Marvel offering to take advantage of the Spooktacular ordering frenzy.

Good point. Are we sure there is going to be a newsletter today? Things have been awful quiet on the SSC homefront since Spook.

Good point. Are we sure there is going to be a newsletter today? Things have been awful quiet on the SSC homefront since Spook.

There will be a newsletter. There is usually always a newsletter no matter how small it is. The one today will probably just have a lot of Spook recap.

Hey guys i am still lost with the new time for the newsletter. What time should i look for the new pre-orders? If i remember right it is between 2-3PM PT.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys i am still lost with the new time for the newsletter. What time should i look for the new pre-orders? If i remember right it is between 2-3PM PT.

Thanks in advance

That unfortunately is correct. It makes me SOOO mad. I leave work around 5:00 (EST) and it takes me ~45 min to get home. Which means I'm not near a computer for a good portion of that hour!

Why Sideshow...why do you screw me over!! Why soooo freakin early? :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Back