Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm GONNA BE SUPER ELITE RICH!!!!
image.php

July sounds good...
Cannot wait to get that Gary Busey EX head though so I can try & complete my current "Celebrity Apprentice" collection! :yess:

I have no issues with the SSC PF line. There are people out there that love them. I don't. I'm the guy who doesn't want ANY cloth, spandex, or felt on my statues. The ONLY thing I like about the PF line is that the pieces are released in 1/4 scale. I never said ALL PFs are fail. I just don't like them. If SSC released fully sculpted 1/4 scale comiquettes, I'd be a very happy camper. That's my cup of tea. The biggest beef I have with SSC is the random 1/4 scale comiquette. As a strict comiquette collector, I'm the one who's getting screwed with the random scales of the comiquette line.

So I'm clear, both the PF and comiquette line has it's fair share of duds. I'm just a fully sculpted kind of guy. Let everyone collect what they enjoy. So long as I can get a comiquette of whatever character SSC releases as a PF, It's all good.

take off his removable jacket and cyclops is fully sculpted

Last edited:
I ain't mad at a July release date. It'll be like Wolverine PF last year coming on the Friday that I got back home from SDCC. That was a great way to end SDCC.

I ain't mad at a July release date. It'll be like Wolverine PF last year coming on the Friday that I got back home from SDCC. That was a great way to end SDCC.

Thats funny cuz I was ticked off SS shipped Wolverine during SDCC. I wanted as much cash flow as possible when out there. :mad:

I did get SS to let me skip a payment on my Vader life size bust that week.

take off his removable jacket and cyclops is fully sculpted

I wish I could take off his EX face portrait instead. This face is as bad as the Colossus comiquette armored face. I'm just not feeling this piece at all. Congrats to whoever is picking this up.

July, excellent timing. This month I have converted 2 PF, the daredevil and the new america is coming. Do we have anything in May?

Back