CV Promo Code for eFX Stormtrooper Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to get this for a long time...finally:yess:

4920056797_c0efc68010.jpg

4920658956_0abf70d7da.jpg

4920061749_c4abb2cb51.jpg

4920662326_e2779f026f.jpg

Since you have the real deal (Master Replicas version) in the background, how does this version compare? Do you think someone who doesn't have the MR or eFX LE would be happy with this version as the sole stormtrooper bucket?

I ordered one after seeing these at Celebration. Got it a couple days ago. It's the best $ 145 I've ever spent! It's made really well and very good quality. My only gripe is the visible seam line along the front under the nose. I think I'm going to order a second one and give it to my brother for Christmas.

The beauty about the PCR line is that next to the LEs, they appear to be the same quality while on display and just as shiney. Best bucket made for the price hands down.

Since you have the real deal (Master Replicas version) in the background, how does this version compare? Do you think someone who doesn't have the MR or eFX LE would be happy with this version as the sole stormtrooper bucket?

I have both LE and CE/PC and keeping both. The CE/PC is really cool, symmetrical and good quality for the money. Someone who doesn't have a LE could be very impressed by it, I know I am. Just get a stand for it and that is it.

Actually the one on the background is the Hero efx helmet, yes like the Master Replicas one... actually the Hero is better seen in person and is even padded much better inside... the Precision Cast is cool but there's a line under the mouth that is a lil bit disappointing, I mean is the only let down for this helmet, I would say it's the best officially licensed helmet for a stormtrooper costume and for the price is way cool even for display as you can see in the pics!

Waller--You getting this piece?

The lenses can be removed, they come with screws, but you need to get the bubble lenses yourself.

I just received my helmet and see what you mean. Is there an available set of grey lenses one can purchase for this piece? Perhaps some available on the aftermarket?

All of the other comments are true...great helmet, especially for the price. Outside of the mold parting lines, it looks outstanding.

Back