Customizing/Bashing Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
I guess I will give a shot on actually trying to do some customizing/bashing Jason Voorhees figures myself. I can't sculpt the heads just yet, so Beto will have to cover that for the meantime. However, I am going to take care of the bodies myself from now on. I'm starting on the Jason Takes Manhattan body first. Here are some very early W.I.P pics....

Body I will be using will be the Ace Body. Thanks Elvis for recommending this to me. It is a bit taller than a Normal HT TT body and has better proportion and mass. Being this will be based off of Kane Hodder's built, I think it will be perfect. I'm awaiting for Aves Epoxy sculpt to come in and not decided it I should sculpt over the entire body, or just key exposed areas. In the meantime, I decided to paint the whole body......

DSC02553.jpg

Re: Customizing/Bashing Jason Vorrhees

I know it's not much, but I'm painting this at this moment. I will post updates as it get closer to being done.

Me too, between you, joebizz34, Elvis1976, One's Customs, Beto, Dark Artist and many more, you guys really inspire me to get into doing this myself. Hopefully I can get into doing the head sculpts myself, but one step at a time.

Me too, between you, joebizz34, Elvis1976, One's Customs, Beto, Dark Artist and many more, you guys really inspire me to get into doing this myself. Hopefully I can get into doing the head sculpts myself, but one step at a time.

Thats the way to do it Brother...These Guys also inspired me to tackle a surprise Sculpt We are doing. But can't wait to see this Papito.:clap

I have to say I saw One's Custom On Youtube Bought My first SSC Jason part 6 and 10 on ebay .I started searching and stumbled across this site and You and all you Mention above, Got the fever Going .The Part 4 sculpt you sold me really started it for me .I did a half ass Roy, But I hope to redo him ,But Like you i am not ready for the Head sculpt yet

Thats the way to do it Brother...These Guys also inspired me to tackle a surprise Sculpt We are doing. But can't wait to see this Papito.:clap

Thanks man. Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve.

Ok, almost finish with painting the body. Here are the hands. I already completed this a few days ago. I decided to go with bendy hands. I know I can easily get black sculpted gloves on ebay, but I want to get this as much accurate as possible. So I got the bendy hand, painted and brought black gloves to go over it. I made most of the cuts on the gloves to the movie. However I did mess up on the expose pinky. In the movie, the pinky on the left hand was regular flesh color...

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

Nice ,I like that the gloves where did you get those? with the Ace Body are the hands from any brand work? I like the idea of being able to position the hands .what are you going to use for the clothes? Oh the question will keep coming:)

I believe these are the gloves I picked off from ebay....
https://cgi.ebay.com/DID-1-6-Herman...ltDomain_0&hash=item4cf1e5d6b4#ht_1339wt_1002

The already have a shine/wet look to it. The hand pegs are bigger than let say hot toys. So you will have may have to modify the hole for some hands. However, if you buy Soldier Story hands with the peg, it will fit easily onto the Ace Body. Clothing, I picked up a shirt and pants last week and awaiting for them to come in. Again, I got them off ebay, but forgot the name. Once they come in, I will put them through the bleach process. Than I will dye it the appropriate colors.

Ok, pretty much finish painting the body. Most likely I may change it up when the sculpt comes in. But for now, I guess this is just a practice run.....

DSC02557.jpg

Here's one with the gloves on....

DSC02558.jpg

I'm going to try Aves epoxy sculpt and do the legs and arms first. Once I receive the head from Beto, I will continue with the torso and bulk it up just a little more to get a Kane Hodder shape.

Hey man, looks good so far. I can't wait to see how this comes out. I am almost done with my second Jason 8 that I am building up for Freakshow so new pics of him soon. I use Super Sculpy to do the sculpts on his arms and legs. It's softer and more forgiving and it is easily heated up to harden right on the figure with just a blow dryer.

Hey PapitoMX, I sent you a PM. Let me know the status when you can.

Thanks and keep up the good work on this. It looks like it is going to be a winner especially with Beto's head sculpt!!!

Guys, just got the sculpt in from Beto, words can't explain on how awesome the look. So much details that probably will not be picked up by a camera. I'm only upset for not having the body ready for this. I'm uploading some pics now....

Back