Customikey's Star Wars Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey - really impressive your work of art.

I also had a look on your web page with all your custom work - Palpatine is looking absolutely great.
And I really like the Vader you did. I think we need to talk ...

Oliver

Fixed, I hope. Les did an amazing Sebulba! I'm in awe, and I wish those two figures could have met!

I posted this a while back

group2-2.jpg

Well, I've been wanting to do this for a while. but i was frankly worried that my paint-up wouldn't be as good as the factory paint (an unusual worry with anything but Hot Toys' recent stuff). Fortunately, a commission came to the rescue, and I am so pleased with the results, I'm looking forward to painting up my own now!

So, here is my first attempt at repainting Emperor Palpatine, and I am extremely happy with how he turned out! Mine is on your left.

PA090009.jpg

With flash!

PA090008.jpg

PA090017.jpg

PA090018.jpg

I have to go back and fix the eyes on the commissioned repaint. As i was painting my own set, I realized my mistake with the eyes. Ugh! I can't believe I did that!!!

Anyway, here's how mine turned out.

PA130013.jpg

PA130006.jpg

PA130014-1.jpg

PA130003.jpg

Here's how I display the extra head...
PA130019.jpg

That repaint is killer! I look at him, especially the passive face, and just hear him taunting Luke in my head. Nice job.

I would be happy to mate. Stunning! You really have pulled out that crazy obsessed look in his expression and eyes......

Here's my shrine, er, set-up.

P2040034.jpg

And another nice close-up of the repaint. I'm LOVING this guy! This figure was my grail, and I cannot get enough of him!

P2040023.jpg

Back