Customikey's Star Wars Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I have a thread in the general customs area, but it occurs to me that a lot of my fellow SW customizers, fans, and new forum members don't check the general section, and I don't want to be left out of the fun, since A LOT of my work is in Star Wars.

So, here's a recap of some work I've done over the years. There will definitely be new stuff as well!

Natch, a lot of this stuff can also be seen on my website.

PA140028.jpg

ROTSVaderrepaint.jpg

Gammy3.jpg

PA080014.jpg

P5130152.jpg

P6150042.jpg

OldBen1.jpg

PC220220JPGavatar-1.jpg

Those are real nice. I'm especially amazed what you did with Bespin Han. Yeah, start hanging out in THIS customs section. It's where all the cool kids are!

pretty sure i've seen most of these before but it's nice to see them again & all together. gammy is still a favorite but the vader with wire cape is brilliant.......:clap

I just thought this thread deserved to see my Palpatine head which Mikey did. To date it is my favorite custom head I own:

SidiousEp1unhooded2.jpg

SidiousEp1unhooded1.jpg

SidiousEp1head.jpg

SidiousEp1Hooded.jpg

I'm glad everyone likes the wired cape! There are more (non-SW, too) examples on my site. Just click my banner!

Pix, your Ep1 Sidious is one of my absolute favorites, too! I can't believe I forgot to put it up!

My Emperor is coming on Wednesday, and I don't think I can wait to paint him!! Palpatine in all his forms is my absolute favorite thing to paint. That's no secret, just look at my avatar!

Of course everything looks amazing but I have always loved what you did with Sebulba. Considering it started life off as a plain old Hasbro figure you've kicked it up several hundred notches with your amazing painting skills.

Of course everything looks amazing but I have always loved what you did with Watto. Considering it started life off as a plain old Hasbro figure you've kicked it up several hundred notches with your amazing painting skills.

Fixed, I hope. Les did an amazing Sebulba! I'm in awe, and I wish those two figures could have met!

Of course everything looks amazing but I have always loved what you did with Sebulba. Considering it started life off as a plain old Hasbro figure you've kicked it up several hundred notches with your amazing painting skills.

Wow, Dang,:slap I meant to say Watto. Thanks for the correction. I know that Sebulba too, I drooled over that one as well for a long time...

Back