Custom1/6 farmboy Luke Skywalker ANH thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry for opening a new thread for this. Searched for a ANH Luke thread but couldn't find one. Please move if there is. I've been on a little SW high because of my recent die cast C3PO purchase. So
I put this together tonight. Farm boy Luke is without a doubt my favorite look. This is basically the SS farm outfit with the HT DX07 head sculpt and hands. He's on a slim TT. I know the DX07 isn't entirely accurate for this look but the floppy hat and goggles, it kinda conceals that. Just like my Jedi Luke, the hood kind of conceals the hair. Can't help it, it's a great sculpt. I was surprised I still had all the parts to make him. Glad I did. I think the floppy hat and goggles were the exclusive piece too. Water treated the poncho to make it look like it has weight. Not to happy with the shoes. Gotta look for some better ones. Pretty happy with the outcome.

Thanks for looking guys. :wave

IMG_1212_zps45b63429.jpg

IMG_1211_zps42918df5.jpg

IMG_1210_zps4634ed14.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsf3144532.jpg

IMG_1206_zpsf149d61b.jpg

Love the look you created ShortRound, Farmboy Luke is high on my list of wants and I like what you did with the DX, but I hope you choke on your C3PO...

J/K... jealousy rears its ugly head :lol

Very Nice looking luke! I prefer the original ssc head repainted for this bash. either way i love it and i haven't seen anyone use the ht head for farmer boy luke yet gratz!

Looks good. Have you considered weathering down the hat and poncho? It will give it that Star Wars aged look like the original films had.

You can use a combination of dry brushing and watered down acrylic paint to give the weathering dimension.

Browns, sand color, black and a light gray mixed in would give it a solid Tatooine weather job.

That ESB headsculpt makes him look too old for ANH. It was post Hamill's car accident which altered his face which was why Luke was attacked by the Wampa in ESB. The best headsculpt to use is the one that came with Stormtrooper Luke IF you are lucky enough to find one. Also that hat looks WAY to big on that noggin.

The HT sculpt doesn't really capture post-car crash though, definitely a figure upgrade

so i like the head..just not for this version of him..unless you did a "What if luke never left the planet??" type of bash...and basically stayed there and grew up...you know?

it's just too old for that era tho...you know? and i like the poncho(wish i had one in fact)...and the rest of the stuff..is the hat from sideshow or hasbro? if hasbro..explains why it looks big..but that may be due to the fact that you are using a better head then the others...
anywho...great work and i do like it....

so i like the head..just not for this version of him..unless you did a "What if luke never left the planet??" type of bash...and basically stayed there and grew up...you know?

it's just too old for that era tho...you know? and i like the poncho(wish i had one in fact)...and the rest of the stuff..is the hat from sideshow or hasbro? if hasbro..explains why it looks big..but that may be due to the fact that you are using a better head then the others...
anywho...great work and i do like it....

That's a cool why of thinking about it. :lol I agree 100% about the sculpt being more ESB but I still love the outcome. I would like to invest in a stormie Luke sculpt but the chances of finding that alone are slim. ;(

Oh and it's the exclusive floppy hat and goggles from SS.

What is that wookie back there???

Sculpt looks great! Im curious to see the Chewbacca in the background. Can you post more pics of it?

Sure, I'm on vacation, so I'll get some posted when I get back. But he's basically 2 12" Collectors Series Chewbaccas drankensteined together on a DCD Sinestro body. Credit goes to Brinn71 for trailblazing the build.

Sure, I'm on vacation, so I'll get some posted when I get back. But he's basically 2 12" Collectors Series Chewbaccas drankensteined together on a DCD Sinestro body. Credit goes to Brinn71 for trailblazing the build.

My god I want one! Good job Brinn!

Yeah, I just wanted to get close to how nice his figure looked when I made mine. Here's a shot of the entire ANH shelf... if I have time tonight I'll get some shots of just Chewie. I made some upgrades and never gave him a proper photo shoot :lol

He needs a bit of futzing so he doesn't look so poofy, but you get the idea:

hank.jpg

That is a shelf that would make any collector proud. Excellent work with the wookie. I know you said he needs some futzing but I think you did great. I am impressed!:clap

here is my ANH Luke im working on. I cut down the neck to fit on the body which i believe is a KP ( i forget, got it from TA) everything but the body is sideshow. Now i just need to get a good repaint on the head.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back