Custom Workz Production

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I'd suggest the Triad Evo body with the muscular chest plate

1644.jpg

Or maybe have sovereign studios skins on it underneath, to give more muscle definition?

that's a nice looking body for the muscle definition, but not sure about the giblets on it. :lol
Batman never looked like he was packing that much down there.

Hi, guys! Thanks for all the suggestions. Anyone know how much does each type of the nude body cost? Triad Toys body seems to be more expensive, right? How about Hot Toy body? :D

Best Regards,
Jon

Ace Bodies can be bought loose for around $20-$30 shipped. They are quite bulky and can look good for larger characters. The downside is their ankle joints are incredibly weak so there is a tendency for them to fall over.

Great info!!! I need to see which type of body is the most suitable and of coz within capital for prototype making and future use for customer order. Most of important is the availability of the bodies.

Best Regards,
Jon

I'd like to put my hat in the ring for this one if it comes out looking like the AR Bats... I think Jon is just the man to do it but this thing is gonna be about as hard to capture as an Adam West Bats...and I've yet to see one that did the character much justice.

I'm no sculpter, but that head doesn't look too difficult to reproduce. I may be wrong?
As for the body, if the Triad is too expensive or not easy to get hold of, and the Ace body had rubbish ankles, how about a just Hot Toys True type? The HT Superman figure works really well with that body and a skin tight suit.

Guys, great info! The bust sculpted by Mike Hill is real top notch! It's a good reference to start with. As for the body, I would really prefer to go for Hoy Toy body which is reasonable price and better availability. Thanks to all who contribute so much info. Pls pour in as much as possible so I can make a batman that everyone likes!!! :D

Best Regards,
Jon

I wonder what material to use for the cape, because in some of those pictures it looks amost like liquid.

EDIT:
Jon, I wonder if it's worth starting a thread up in the DC section, to see if more people would be interested in this Batman.

Last edited:
DC Direct did an AR Batman Statue that would be a great reference or if you get a hold of it maybe you can make a cast of the head. I was thinking of getting it but if Jon can make a really good 1/6 figure version I'd go with his.

Batman_Dark_Crusader-statue.jpg

Morbo, great point, I'm realizing how important the cape is to capturing this figure. Maybe Mike Hill's 1:1 statue can be a reference. The cape kinda looks like thin vinyl, maybe a material similar to what you used to make catwoman would work?:

batman1.jpg

Yup, looks quite near to the same material that I use to make the catsuit. This material is still available but not much left in my country's market. As for the head, quite a good suggestion on the DC statue. I can try source for that but if no good, I will sculpt a brand new head for it. :D

Best Regards,
Jon

This is a 1/6 scale Silver Surfer vinyl model kit. I had specially painted it with another type of special metal chrome paint that will gives u many different glow effect under different types of lightings and different angles. I also custom made a base to go along with the figure. This type of chrome paint can also apply on Ironman MII, etc... Anyone interested to get their figure painted with this special chrome effect can either email me or bring it down to our workshop. Cya...

silver_surfer_01.jpg

silver_surfer_02.jpg

silver_surfer_03.jpg

silver_surfer_04.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

Ok, Sined. I had finally able to get this more movie accurate model kit of Terminatoer T-800 Endoskull and took me 5 days to complete it. This kit comes in many parts unlike the previous kit and it also comes along with LED and other electrical accessories. Hope everyone will like it too!!! :D

T-800_New_01.jpg

T-800_New_02.jpg

T-800_New_03.jpg

T-800_New_04.jpg

T-800_New_05.jpg

T-800_New_06.jpg

Best Regards,
Jon

Back