Custom Wolverine Diorama Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well folks, I was commissioned by another member on the board to create a scenic diorama base for his wolverine figure, and he wanted it to be akin to the canadian wilderness, so very snowy and naturelike, and I have tried my very hardest to deliver, and I'm happy to say that the member is very happy with his base =]

The bloodied part around the rocks was asked for by the member, I'm also going to send him a little extra for him to place on the base if he feels like doing so, and some extra leaves to scatter if he wishes to =]

Here are some photos of it I just took:

18771472.jpg

19149807.jpg

69297840.jpg

33374087.jpg

37188185.jpg

50436382.jpg

60995692.jpg

95990212.jpg

31470558.jpg

17813432.jpg

So yes, please let me know what you guys think of it, and critique of it etc.
I'm always looking for ways to improve =]

Fantastic Diorama Base, are you sure you didn't take a picture outside in the snow. No really though fantastic work and the detail is phenomenal.

Thank you guys =]

I like to please when I make these things (especially since I'm being paid for it lol)

Was a lot of fun making this, can't wait to get started on the other commissions I'm doing.

I will get a couple more photos today as it gets posted out tomorrow, get some more shots of it all together and a few more detail shots

Well, as the proud owner of this base, I have to say I am completely in awe of your talent. Superb looking piece. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Great guy to work with, always in constant contact. I can't wait to put my X-3 Wolverine on it while Im working on m feral one.

Well, as the proud owner of this base, I have to say I am completely in awe of your talent. Superb looking piece. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Great guy to work with, always in constant contact. I can't wait to put my X-3 Wolverine on it while Im working on m feral one.

Well, as I said in the original post, I'm very pleased you're so happy with not only the product, but my service too =]

I suspect it will look brilliant with your wolvie on it :D

Back