1/6 Custom Wolf 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am tired of waiting on HT to deliver us a proper Wolf Predator so I had to take matters into my own hands. The customizations include:

Fully repainted head and body
Fully repainted armor
Magnet inside headsculpt and bio mask (no more falling off!!)
Leather loin cloth
pleather elbow wraps to cover the hideous joints

Here is a couple stock photos first for comparison to my custom:

ff38d7e5aaf43f8ac5338e80a4d03fd7.jpg13AVPR_Predator.jpg

And here is my custom:

IMG_0590.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0592.JPGIMG_0594.JPGIMG_0595.JPGIMG_0596.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    671.4 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0597.JPG
    IMG_0597.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 202
if you repainted him anyway, you could use a better body.
though nothing can change that terrible headsculpt :slap worst HT predator job EVER.
i love the idea of magnet-held helmet. have the same problem with my P2.

The problem with changing out the body on this guy is the armor on the wrists and shins are not removable. It's all one piece.

I did it on two separate predators Kaiju, both wolf predators, one on an original Predator 1 body and one wolf created onto a city hunter body, both repainted. I posted pics in the wolf predator thread but I can post them here too Ii suppose.

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

if you repainted him anyway, you could use a better body.
though nothing can change that terrible headsculpt :slap worst HT predator job EVER.
i love the idea of magnet-held helmet. have the same problem with my P2.

I considered using a classic 2.0 body but didn't want to go through the lower leg and gauntlet fitting. I love the Wolf though and I really do hope HT will do a 2.0 at some point. Maybe after the Iron Man Mark VVVVVXXXXXIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL

there's not much you can do with the wolf's body.
that's why i chose him to be mechanized.lolz
P1000087.jpg

i dont think i fully finished pimping him out to this day. :/

I did it on two separate predators Kaiju, both wolf predators, one on an original Predator 1 body and one wolf created onto a city hunter body, both repainted. I posted pics in the wolf predator thread but I can post them here too Ii suppose.
Nice. Yeah, I did the same thing, putting it on the original Predator 1 body because the elbow and knee pegs are the same.

Nice. Yeah, I did the same thing, putting it on the original Predator 1 body because the elbow and knee pegs are the same.

So did I. Even that P1 body is itself a little dated but it's still better than the body Wolf came on.

Anyway, sold all my 1:6 Preds a few years ago.

i like this one!
and i don't even like the wolf predaturd, but i like how this one is painted, and the body looks so much better than original.

this paint is very interesting, too. inspired by a kenner predator? (grey/yellow)

Thank you so much P. That means a lot coming from you my friend! I am really happy with him too, he is one of my favorite pieces I have.

I'd like to get some arm bands like the "Wolf" skin had in the 2010 Aliens vs. Predator video game. Any ideas?
lFrOIUw.png

I don't care for the movie Predators that aren't Stan Winston's, but I like making customs of the characters from the games or comics. Here is my Scarface made from the Celtic.
epx7U1b.jpg

Thanks, millertime. The hardest part of Scarface was getting the chainmail.

Awesome stuff, ogami. I like the crow perched on the mask, haha. Here are some more of mine.
bj50C1N.jpg

fLCnE5X.jpg

i5qSXJn.jpg

Back