Custom Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, yea I really regret selling my Feng Einstein head. At the time I couldn't get a H2W figure to finish him for less then $400 which was just too crazy since I would have replaced the body and head on it.

Got lucky with my Torrance directly from Feng. I think he only ever sold 2, 1 to me, 1 to mixman.

Thanks man, yea I really regret selling my Feng Einstein head. At the time I couldn't get a H2W figure to finish him for less then $400 which was just too crazy since I would have replaced the body and head on it.

Got lucky with my Torrance directly from Feng. I think he only ever sold 2, 1 to me, 1 to mixman.

Awesome! Is there any chance of a picture of the Feng Head Sculpt ?

Just a quick preview. (this isn't his repainted/slightly modded Subway version, it's a totally original sculpt)

Caretaker.jpg

Yes, Feng was always very selective about selling his sculpts. I had a tough time trying to get those Einsteins, but I managed in the end. I've seen mixman's Jack Torrance, and the Feng sculpt with the subway toys clothing is going to look great!

Yes, Feng was always very selective about selling his sculpts. I had a tough time trying to get those Einsteins, but I managed in the end. I've seen mixman's Jack Torrance, and the Feng sculpt with the subway toys clothing is going to look great!

not finished yet..I did a little resculpt on the hair.. need pants and shoes for the no mohawk bickle..
thanks for the heads turbo ;)
DSC01651.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bickle deckard, shame rambo lost his jacket though:(

Like yours too shadowfla where did you get those shades they're nice?
Using the same head sculpts on my travis at the mo.

Nice bickle deckard, shame rambo lost his jacket though:(

Like yours too shadowfla where did you get those shades they're nice?
Using the same head sculpts on my travis at the mo.
yes this shade are more movie accurate than the most figure I've seen around...because travis was wearing for the movie the caravan rayban not the top gun rayban...they are custom made...i have use this for my scarface's figure too..

yes this shade are more movie accurate than the most figure I've seen around...because travis was wearing for the movie the caravan rayban not the top gun rayban...they are custom made...i have use this for my scarface's figure too..

I seen them on tony montana aswell look good.

Do you have a link to where I can get some?

thats a great bickle. really hope rm does taxi driver this year. dont think ive seen kai's sculpt before; looks real good.

That Travis Bickle looks awesome, im sure hoping RM does his travis bickle also this year, im saving up now.

Back