Custom Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
More pics tommorow when the suns up and I'm not exhausted but heres a preview of my Travis Bickle finally after years of gathering the parts.

Travis.jpg

TaxiDriverTravis.jpg

TaxiDriver2.jpg

"Here is a man who would not take it anymore. Here is a man who stood up."

Kai's Custom Head
Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder Body
Hot Toys Rambo M65 Jacket w/ Bro.Pro. Patches and Kai's Badge
Bro.Pro. Cab Driver Shirt
Bro.Pro. Cab Driver Holster Rig
Bro.Pro. Cab Driver Belt
Hot Toys Wolverine Jeans
Hot Toys Wolverine Boots
Hot Toys Stand w/ Evilface Decal
DML S&W .36 Snub
Hot Toys S&W .44 Magnum

Last edited:
That looks great! I especially like the headsculpt, although I have never seen it before.

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the way he turned out. It's a shame Kai never offered the full hair version. I would still liked to have had them side by side w/ the tanker jacket look.

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the way he turned out. It's a shame Kai never offered the full hair version. I would still liked to have had them side by side w/ the tanker jacket look.

What a shame indeed. Kai really nailed it. :( Well, maybe Rainman will make one in the future.

Excellent custom Deckard! Just remove the U.S Army patch on the m-65 jacket

Last edited:
Wow this is really good deckard. Great work. :clap

What a shame indeed. Kai really nailed it. :( Well, maybe Rainman will make one in the future.

Awesome custom, mate! Congrats!! :clap

Excellent custom Deckard! Just remove the U.S Army patch on the m-65 jacket

Love the figure, the paintjob seems pretty neat. You do it yourself ?

That looks like KAI's paint...

Thanks guys, appreciate it. :duff The head was painted by Kai.

I have a pair of the handmaker sunglasses as well. Hands down the best pair of Aviators ever made, haven't been sold in like 3 years, I've actually been offered $80 just for them. They are in O.D. though, I need to paint the frames a proper gold and they will be absolutely perfect to finish off his look.

Doesn't get any better than that! Congrats on finishing an exemplary Bickle, man. :clap

That is truly beautiful...I rember seeing this film in NYC back in the day in 76..or was it 75...LOL...getting old...I dont remember...42nd street was great back then

Doesn't get any better than that! Congrats on finishing an exemplary Bickle, man. :clap

That is absolutely awesome. Great sculpt! :rock

That is truly beautiful...I rember seeing this film in NYC back in the day in 76..or was it 75...LOL...getting old...I dont remember...42nd street was great back then

Thanks again guys. Feels great to finally be able to look at him finished on my shelf. Especially looks great amogst Alex Delarge and Jack Torrance. I'll post a pic of the trifecta a bit later, although Jack's not quite finished yet. Still need a HT body for him so I can upgrade to my Feng Mr. Torrance sculpt.

Thanks again guys. Feels great to finally be able to look at him finished on my shelf. Especially looks great amogst Alex Delarge and Jack Torrance. I'll post a pic of the trifecta a bit later, although Jack's not quite finished yet. Still need a HT body for him so I can upgrade to my Feng Mr. Torrance sculpt.

Great figure! Would love to see the three all next to each one and other! With the Alex and Jack with Feng's Head Sculpt.

That's going to be one hell of a collection when they're all together. Nice photo's and great work on the bash , makes me miss my Kai Travis.

Always wanted that Feng Jack headsculpt. I have his Einstein sculpts which are really cool. That Trifecta complement each other very well. Great stuff.

Back