Custom Takara and Hot Toys TDK cape for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah i see, u was just wondering since peeps with Takara capes have managed it, but since you doing it anyway, thats cool, so it will have enough for the shoulders from teh HT cape but the length and slimess of the Takara.....sweeeet : P

Another update.

Received Dozogovi's TDK and BB capes to reference so the custom Takara cape can attach with little effort. Also purchased the sweet fabric for these capes so production is underway. Should be next week when these capes will be done. Thanks!

Another update.

Received Dozogovi's TDK and BB capes to reference so the custom Takara cape can attach with little effort. Also purchased the sweet fabric for these capes so production is underway. Should be next week when these capes will be done. Thanks!

Alright, good to hear! I look forward to getting one of these. :D

Cool, keep us updated. I'd also like to see how the cape looks on the HT version with some larger pics before I can decide to commit or not :)

Here's Dozogovi's BB figure i borrowed. He's got on the custom Takara cape made to fit the BB figure with holes for the neck pins.

Posing the figure now includes posing the cape. Its like the cape is an additional appendage. Pretty interesting that I can keep Batman pretty much standing, but pose the cape in a different way and he can look totally different.

Work continues on the current order of capes and should be done this week. I'll fill you guys in about payment then. For those that missed out on the orders, I may have extra material to make more capes. You know who your are. I should know by this week what material i've got left. Thanks.

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

Good news! Capes are done and ready to go out for the ones that made the order list. I'll PM those people with payment information.

There are few of you that showed interest in a custom cape that didnt make the order list. I do have enough material to make these capes and I'll PM those people as well. These should be ready by next week.

Thanks.

Good news! Capes are done and ready to go out for the ones that made the order list. I'll PM those people with payment information.

There are few of you that showed interest in a custom cape that didnt make the order list. I do have enough material to make these capes and I'll PM those people as well. These should be ready by next week.

Thanks.

Payment sent. :chew

Just received my two capes. Awsome stuff they hang so beutifuly . Thanks again buddylee. might take some pics later.

I went ahead and ordered an in stock TDK Costume Batman today so I'll actually gave a figure to put the cape on. Thanks again, buddylee. :D

Will you be updating this for newer capes? because the template you have followed for the back of the neck on TDK is wrong.

V shaped, not round. Medicom picked up on this little detail.

2709292878_5a5da88145_o.jpg

Sure, doing a V Neck to the back of the cape is totally doable if people want it. Those people that have the capes I sent them can also do it themselves pretty easily by cutting a V at the back of the neck hole.

Back