Custom Star Wars Yoda Dagobah Environment Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinefigure

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
fotoraf4.jpg

1-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13.jpg

2-1.jpg

33.jpg

32.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

That is crazy. Great detail. Was it your plan to do all this from the beginning or did you start with a smaller idea and just kept expanding? How about the 1/6th X-Wing in the swamp next :-D.
Great Work!

That is beyond cool. I'm amazed at the detail and sheer awesomeness of that dio, not to mention the size of it. Two levels?!! Just unreal. :thud:

I can't wiat to see more scene pics from it and like mentioned when HT Luke gets here it'll be even better.

:rock :rock :rock

Is this for your personal collection or is this for an exibit?

holy sheep dip that is off the hook crazy good.............:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Holy crap!!! At first I thought; wow impressive use of 3 3/4" figures, imagine if it was 1/6 :lol

Then I noticed the Sideshow figures :google Damn that is some crazy stuff :lecture

One of the most jaw dropping dios ever and thats saying alot, because theres alot of talented people on these boards. :clap

Without a doubt, one of the best dio's I have seen. At first glance I thought it was 3 3/4" scale. Truly amazing work, outstanding!!

Back