Custom Snow Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnax161

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my ongoing SNOW TROOPER project...We finally got some snow so I took him out for a few photos.:maul:maul

Wow, looks pretty good. I was working on converting a 1/6 Hasbro Snowtrooper but, it will have to wait till after our move. Is yours a conversion or a scratch built one.

Thank you!!! It's a Hasbro conversion. I used the hands from an OTC 1/6 Stormtrooper and the blaster is from Sideshow (that E-11 freaking RULES!!!). I repainted the armor and I am still working on the forearm pieces. I'll be finished one day...

Looks really good so far. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

I think I may tackle this one next. I have a Hasbro Snowtrooper laying around here somewhere.:D

Chris

Snowtrooper's looking very nice!

I did custom upgrades on all of Hasbro's OT troopers and this one was by far the hardest. Alot of the original parts are just lacking and the helmet face is very flat infront which makes it difficult to get the cowl to have the right look (like there's a nose point underneath). You seem to have compensated for this well!

Here are some pics of the almost completed conversion, with the correct forearm guards. I still have to fill in thread holes and what not...But I have enjoyed it. This will hold me other until Sideshow releases theirs. Oh yeah, here is my Jedi Luke with a camo parka... a la RTJ.:maul

Great job! I love Snow Troopers. They look more menacing than the already menacing looking Storm Troopers.

Back