Custom Reeve - awesome!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowwww..REEVES Superman was the one and only Superman.

Shaihulud said:
Wowwww..REEVES Superman was the one and only Superman.
Yeah, George Reeves was pretty awesome. ;)

Both of those customs, Clark and Superman, are amazing.

TheObsoleteMan said:

Both of those customs, Clark and Superman, are amazing.

george reeves looked like my uncle...not really awesome...:wacky

TheObsoleteMan said:
Agreed. Reeves was the best. Reeve was good, but once you team up with Richard Pryor and Nuclear Man..... well, 'nuff said.

Those are ok....but, you should see the CKing Reeve.

Amazing.

Hopefully he will post pics soon.

Here is an old pic of the sculpt:

https://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3838842&size=lg

It's almost finished now. I have seen a lot of updated pics.

1/4 scale and just awesome. Once I have mine completed, I will post plenty of pics.

Reeve is the one and only Superman IMO.

Into every generation a Superman is born:

gr_sprmn.jpg

George Reeves will always be the Superman for mine!

Reeve is the one and only - followed by Welling, Cain, Routh, Alyn, the guy who played him in the TV movie made from the broadway musical, and then George Reeves (who will be played by Ben Affleck in an upcoming film).

...just kidding guys....:peace

That you even mention Routh in the same thread as the rest is grounds for mutiny and the board to be taken from you by force if necessary. :D

Darklord Dave said:
...George Reeves (who will be played by Ben Affleck in an upcoming film).

It's cool Dave! Reeve is the Superman of your generation (proof-positive that youth is wasted on the young :)).

If memory serves, I believe George Clooney was once flirting with a George Reeves biopic.

nmrcnc.jpg

Actually it was Hugh Jackman - who I think would be better than Affleck. But then who wouldn't?

I distinctly recall Clooney's name attached. Maybe as producer? Clooney's a bit older than Reeves, but I can definitely picture him in the part. But Jackman? Or are you kidding, again?

anyk_bnnr.jpg

Darklord Dave said:

Hey guys, I bought that actual Chris Reeve Superman Tribute figure from Les last year (yes, the actual one showcased in that article).

He is pictured in my Avatar. I am planning on posting a thread with more pics and poses soon to commemorate the release of Superman Returns.

Below is a link to the making of this Tribute figure, clearly the absolute best Reeve headsculpt EVER made IMO. When I bought him, there were only two made, the one Les was commissioned to do for his friend and mine, which Les made for himself! When I read this article I just had to have him and Les was gracious enough to accomodate me.

https://www.eternalcollector.com/lessup.htm

Last edited:
His stuff is truly amazing. Why no major collectable comany hasn't hired him, I have no idea. I would really love to buy a 12" Superman, and a 12" Keaton Batman.

Yeah, those are GREAT figures!

& Reeve was Superman back then... Routh IS Superman now!

Neither have to take away from the other in any way.

Enjoy both for who they were and are & how they've brought Supes to life on the big screen.
:D

*ss*

Back