Action Figure Custom Quick Kick thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding King, that QK is awesome!

The really came out awesome! Bruce who?

We need a Sideshow Quick Kick now! thanks to King

Looking great Dorkness!

Superb Chase.

bad ass king!!!!!

He looks perfect good job chase!

EVILFACE said:
I like it. I also like that you used a Storm Shadow sash to put the stars in.

Thanks everyone :bow

It was a pretty quick and easy bash. I had all the parts already, just had to pick up a body from evilbay, but scored one for $60 shipped, so it wasn't that bad at all.

elvis1976 said:
THe only thing i would change is the feet.
Try to find some kevin flynn feet and he will be even better.

Yeah, I will try to pick up a set of feet somewhere if I can find them really cheap. Its not really to important to me at the moment, but it will look nicer with the realistic feet.

EVILFACE has the exclusive Bruce body that came with feet, so his Quick Kick bash is gonna be perfect.

Sure thing.

Hot Toys Bruce Lee body, hands, nunchucks and head. Regular Hot Toys feet.

Sideshow Storm Shadow sword & white sash painted red.

The pants and black belt are from a ninja suit I had bought from a board member a few years ago.

Stars are from an Ignite ninja.

:hi5:

Yeah, they worked out perfect actually.

Yeah, the wrist bands are elastic bands that were on a couple cheap knee pads in the parts bin. I think they came with the camo suit I used to make Firefly.

Head band is some white material I had picked up to wrap Storm Shadows fore arms, but never got around to doing.

Sure will... might take a while though. Some of it is coming from Honk Kong. What did you use to paint the sash red? Anything special?

Back