Action Figure Custom Quick Kick thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Edit....

Finished custom:

P1060015.jpg

P1060032.jpg

Hot Toys Bruce Lee body, hands, nunchucks and head sculpt.

Regular Hot Toys feet.

Sideshow Storm Shadow sword & white sash painted red.

The pants and black belt are from a ninja suit I had bought from a board member a few years ago.

Stars are from an Ignite ninja.

:hi5:

Last edited:
Re: Good Asian head

lol...

In any case, what about the original TT Asian Head? Looks kinda like Quick Kick

sorry. the thread title threw me off. my bad.

Yeah the title threw me off just a bit to. For instance I was about to mention that I was stationed in Okinawa when I was in the military many years ago.......but that's not what this thread is about is it. :p

Heres my work in progress.

P1050990.jpg

The best thing about the Bruce sculpt is the hair, I can hide the rest of the bandana so it looks more natural.

2ndname said:
In any case, what about the original TT Asian Head? Looks kinda like Quick Kick

Pix?

I thought this was going to take the place of the Let Everyone Know You Are A Lonely and Horny Person thread.

Bruce looks good but the Japanese bandana just looks wrong on him.

what about the hot toys ishikawa goemon not sure of the spelling sorry but its a real nice head sculpt i have seen

Leave it with the Broose Wee head.

That's what I am leaning towards doing. I have searched high and low for good Asian head and have come away disappointed.

Not to mention if and when I might find a good Asian head I will have to match the skin tone to the Bruce body, which is probably above my skill level. Then there is the neck issue to contend with.

So until something better comes along, looks like Quick Kick is gonna be played by legendary film star Bruce Lee. And if you listen to many of the Enterbay nut swingers, there's no Bruce Lee likeness there to begin with :lol

So...yeah.

That's what I am leaning towards doing. I have searched high and low for good Asian head and have come away disappointed.

Not to mention if and when I might find a good Asian head I will have to match the skin tone to the Bruce body, which is probably above my skill level. Then there is the neck issue to contend with.

So until something better comes along, looks like Quick Kick is gonna be played by legendary film star Bruce Lee. And if you listen to many of the Enterbay nut swingers, there's no Bruce Lee likeness there to begin with :lol

So...yeah.

You'd have to be hitting a crack pipe pretty hard, like they do, too. :lecture:lecture:lecture

HT Bruce Lee > EB's new GoD

Did you get the exclusive DX? The extra body comes with some nice bare feet that match the body. I've thought about making Quick Kick as well. maybe using the HT smiling Lee sculpt.

Did you get the exclusive DX? The extra body comes with some nice bare feet that match the body. I've thought about making Quick Kick as well. maybe using the HT smiling Lee sculpt.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Though using Lee for Quick Kick would be disgracing the film legacy Lee left behind. That said because you bastards are so incessant, I was actually checking out that unlicensed Chow Yun-Fat head today for QK. :mad:

Nah, I snoozed and loosed on that one, just got a regular.

Make a Quick Kick EVIL! Even partially finished he fits in excellent with the other Joes. :rock

this is one of those threads where you click with great expectations.....only to be relatively disappointed :lol

edit: awwwwwwwwh who changed title?

Back