Custom Painted Berserker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Painted Berserker PF

Thanks Seaward. I was going to post something about the helmet full of blood, but I didn't want to seem like I was preaching to the choir, lol!

I gotta admit, that is one fantastic repaint CF! :rock

I C WHAT YOUR DOING!
2vtr13m.gif

VERY NICE WORK.

All your custom repaints are fantastic mate. I don't like some of the paint jobs on the SS stuff because the paint is too matte or isn't vibrant enough if you know what I mean. Your paints really give the statues the pop they need without being too glossy. You give the details to things that sideshow should be doing anyway considering the cost of these PFs.
Does customising statues compromise the value of them much?

Wow... mines is still in the box and dread how ashy mine might be compared to this.

Hey Guys! Thanks for all of the nice words. I was looking at this piece again today and it really did turn out great. My eyes are just drawn to it. Pictures do NOT do it justice, especially in comparison to the original, that is sitting right beside it.

This looks so much better mine looks so light in colour,this just brings the best out of this amazing piece,well done:))

Awesome job! I don't think I could do it to mine but quite an improvement.

Back