Custom Original Freddy Kruger help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDragon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am working on a custom piece of Freddy from the original NOES, and I could really use some help. I need some good quality images of Freddy, mostly of his sweater, especially to see exactly how long his sweater is, as well as how thick it is and how it folds and wrinkles. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Your best bet is probably to stick the DVD in your computer and take some screen shots, that way you can get every possible view in the film. You should probably look through bonus material too, there may be some shots in good light.

yea the movie itself - damn near difficult to get a good full on of the costume - hence why I am asking here. I don't have the bonus disc, will need to look for that. I figured you guys would be a plethora of material.

You can also get some great shots from the new documentary "Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy". TONS of behind the scenes info... as long as you are willing to watch 3 hours of it.

God knows I was :)

Freddy1display013.jpg

Freddy1display012.jpg

Freddy1display011.jpg

Freddy1display015.jpg

Freddy1display009.jpg

awesome awesome help guys, thanks! I gotta get the "Never Sleep Again" - good stuff!

I've seen alot of customs up here and one thing that people forget most is to dirty that sweater up. That thing was nasty so make sure you dirty the hell out of it.

also i have built a few Freddy dios if there is any thing i can do to help just let me know.
DSC09377-1.jpg

DSC09370-1.jpg

DSC09380.jpg

Back