Custom Nick Fury movie head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Almost there, just need the strap and add the scars.

Started with Hot Toys Octopus...

IMG_2635.jpg

Paint up before strap and scars...

IMG_2647.jpg

Still needs the scars....

IMG_2695.jpg

Annnnd done!

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

Hey guys. Offering these for sale in the Customs section HERE

Check it out if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Great job. I have pretty much the same thing for my Fury. I got it from a customizer from the Philippines. He made it without the neck though so it fits the long TT necks instead of the short ones like yours. I just used a real 1:6 eye patch though so I can always reuse the sculpt for something else when HT makes their Fury.

dsc01779v.jpg

This is one of the rare sculpts that I think looks even better after the paint.

Thanks man :hi5:

Great job. I have pretty much the same thing for my Fury. I got it from a customizer from the Philippines. He made it without the neck though so it fits the long TT necks instead of the short ones like yours. I just used a real 1:6 eye patch though so I can always reuse the sculpt for something else when HT makes their Fury.

dsc01779v.jpg

Thanks BM - DID has an awesome looking patch coming out soon. Hard to tell what yours looks like in the pic but good idea keeping your options open.

BTW - No picking here but... your whiplash could use a little more work :monkey1

Very cool.

I tried to watch that spirit movie tonight......................................

:rotfl Brave man. Brave man indeed.

:lol Yeah, that was when I first got the pants, long before the full figure. He looks better now ;)

But I've actually updated the eyepatch since that shot. Its on a much thinner strap. I got it from Toy Anxiety a few weeks ago, so it may be that new DiD one you are talking about. Whatever brand it was, its great! I'll try to get an updated pic for you.

And do you have any leads on clothing? As you can see, mine gets the job done, but the coat is of course off.

:lol Yeah, that was when I first got the pants, long before the full figure. He looks better now ;)

But I've actually updated the eyepatch since that shot. Its on a much thinner strap. I got it from Toy Anxiety a few weeks ago, so it may be that new DiD one you are talking about. Whatever brand it was, its great! I'll try to get an updated pic for you.

And do you have any leads on clothing? As you can see, mine gets the job done, but the coat is of course off.

I'd like to see it. No - been thinking about moding one myself but I'm not sure yet, Thought about the SS Cobra Commander coat.

I'd like to see closer pics.

very well done.

is that an unpainted Schwarzenegger sculpt in the background? in 2nd & 3rd pics ???

Thanks - No that's a Joker test head I am working on. Experimenting with making wigs and then rooting hair on figures.

Back