Custom Neca Endoskeleton Underway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you use a lathe for that? looking really good mate:clap

No, just a dremel. The piping comes in various sizes so you can find step down sizes that fit nicely together. Either way this next Endo project is on my to do list.

Very good technical work on this piece. It's coming along unbelievably well. Great work!!!

I know this sounds crazy but could you market a upgrade package for the neca figure ?screws, rods for pistons, add on bits for eyes etc. A breif diagram of how the mods are made.

I know this sounds crazy but could you market a upgrade package for the neca figure ?screws, rods for pistons, add on bits for eyes etc. A breif diagram of how the mods are made.

Thats actually a great idea and would save me a lot of time and money searching for all the correct pieces.

I second this.
Would love an upgrade kit for this ^^

Right well ok for the reply on the kit thing? Does anyone know the best place to get the screws, alen key bolts and rods that small in the UK? Dont think B&Q does screws etc that small.
Cheers Steve.

Back