• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Michael Myers masks for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Up for sale are a couple of my custom Myers masks. These are both excellent masks, but I am thinning out my collection.

NAG Nightmare Supreme Edition - I paid over $700 in trade value for this mask, I will let it go for $500 or best offer.

To my knowledge, this is the only Supreme Nightmare from Nikolas Art Gallery. The hair and weathering was done to emulate the finish work on the legendary KH/DW mask. This is an excellent Nightmare.

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

Next is the CGP/NAG 30th Anniversary mask. I waited over a year for this mask from CGP. Once received, the mask was sent to Michael-Myers.net member Warlock for a paint overhaul. All told, this mask cost me over $1,000, and a 1+ year wait. It is one of only twelve ever created. I would let this go for $300.

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

That's some really nice stuff there...one day maybe i will be able to afford a nice Myers mask, sadly, it wont be today.

Good Luck!

M.

Back