Custom Marvel Studios 1/6 Punisher Thomas Jane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legendary Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I would share with you all my custom Punisher figure, mods, if this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize because I wasn't sure where this would go.

This was made from a Marvel Studios 12" Punisher with a few changes:

-handgun replaced with Soldier Story Sad Night Ops Beretta
-6x Beretta Mags
-Assault rifle is the G36 and spare mags from Sad Night Ops
-Drop leg pouch from Sad Night Ops
-Various grenades from HT RE & SS GIjoe
-Original knives/dagger
-HT stand w/ custom decals by Evilface
-Removed original hands as they were really huge and replaced them with HT gloved hands

Enjoy:

DSC03164.jpg

DSC03166.jpg

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

DSC03170.jpg

Looks cool, I have this one on eBay right now but I was very reluctant to sell it because of parts, I have a feeling with Thomas Jane being one of my favorite Punisher actors that I will be doing this sculpt sometime very soon in the future.

Looks cool, I have this one on eBay right now but I was very reluctant to sell it because of parts, I have a feeling with Thomas Jane being one of my favorite Punisher actors that I will be doing this sculpt sometime very soon in the future.

Thanks Ski! I know what you mean, you're not the only one! When you do make the sculpt, count me as the first on your list for it :lol
Here's a pic of me and Jane in 2010
DSC02225.jpg

^^^ dude is awesome, even though he wasn't what most people would call the stero typical Punisher I love his dark acting in that movie.

I also loved Jane as the Punisher. Stevenson might've looked more the part, Jane definitely had the acting part down. I was hoping Jane would be back for Warzone, but I'll take whatever Punisher I get.

Back