Custom Lucius Fox Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh yeah... Fox would not be that good with a slim. But I think Gordon would work a little more. Fox seems bigger than Gordon in the movies.

slim is my ultimate preferance for Gordon, while narrow for Fox and Dent. However, the problem with using slim for Gordon (if using Spenser's sculpt), is that the head is then a bit too big for the slim body...

Well then slim type TT will not be used. I love Spenser's sculpt. Does he sell them anymore?

Finally got around to finishing my Lucius. I went ahead and switched the body out for a narrow-shoulder tt. Shoes are from Storeroom on eBay and he's got the Sideshow Henry Jones bow tie.

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

Without flash:

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

With Bruce and Alfred:

DSC02133.jpg

I think it's just the suit. It's too bulky and the fit is horrid. I tweaked two photos from ro926 real quick and you can see what I mean.

dsc02.jpg

dsc02133wg.jpg

Looks better, but like jediknight120 said the width of the shoulders is still a problem.

It is an excellent likeness.

I do think the little head syndrome is due more to the shoulders being a bit wide. Perhaps a more tailored suit would help?

All in all a great display!

Nice work on that tweak there, Devil. He's on a regular true-type. Maybe if I use a narrow true-type it'll look better. I'll try swapping out the body tomorrow. See how much better it looks. The jacket may have shoulderpads, I don't remember. But if it does, I'll remove them too.

Spenser did a resized version of the Alfred as well - he realized it was a bit under-scaled. I'm waiting to get mine back from a paintup - great Fox custom, i need that bowtie, otherwise mine looks almost exactly the same!

Back