Custom Lucius Fox Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks great!

I appreciate the work that goes into this stuff but I don't see why anyone would want a 1/6 scale Lucius Fox figure, or Alfred for that matter. Don't get me wrong I love the characters in the films but why even bother with action figures of them. Gordon I can see, especially considering how important his role is in Begins and TDK. Like Dent/Two-Face he actually interacts with the main characters, Batman and The Joker and is interesting enough to make a figure of.

I see alot of wish lists, from 1/6 HT figures to Mattel's Movie Masters line. Almost everyone has Fox and Alfred listed. I just don't get it. I don't think I'm shallow I just don't see the appeal of them as action figures.

Well for me it simply the fact that i love these movies (BB and TDK) so much, they are what got me into 1/6 collectibles and as of now i'm exclusively building a BB and TD collection. My aim is to have figures of all of the main characters and ultimately to display them all in mini dios / environments, replicating different scenes from the movies. :monkey5

Fox from Batman Begins. I think it's spot on.

*******Photo Manipulation********
watermark.php

NICE, spot on

Not want to derail this awesome thread but...

who is that supposed to be?

not fox imo

Do me and all others a favor and start to think before you wright something because 90% of your posts are simply BS. You do not have to answer on this as I am not interested in a discussion. Ask around. Everyone one this board will agree. Dont take it personal just take it as an advice and start learning. Your young, many comments will be forgiven but you crossed the line and reached a point where nobody wants you to be around here anymore. Think about it maybe it is something you can learn from for your future in real life. Again: THINK about it. If you want to answer on this one please send me a PM but do not answer here.

Back to topic:

Fox from Batman Begins. I think it's spot on.

*******Photo Manipulation********
watermark.php

This is exactly the way I want mine to look like. :monkey5

I didnt know 1/6 bow ties existed....guess they're just not too common lol

Last edited:
They do exist, there's one on the medi figure of Sean Connery from indiana jones (don't know character name...never been an indy guy).. and seen one or two others, just not available loose it seems

It does... but the bow tie is too critical for the character for me, plus it will add variety to the outfits of the various figures on my shelf..

Awesome! But the eyes painting seems a bit off tbh :) Anyway, what paint do you guys use to paint sculpts? Im thinking of painting my Dark Knight HeadKnocker which i screwed up the paint by my marker :(

And also, what brush did you all use to paint such in such details?

Awesome! But the eyes painting seems a bit off tbh :) Anyway, what paint do you guys use to paint sculpts? Im thinking of painting my Dark Knight HeadKnocker which i screwed up the paint by my marker :(

And also, what brush did you all use to paint such in such details?

Because the eyes are blue with brown centres. They make him look like he's wearing cheap contacts or his eyes are central heterochromatic :p The proper all brown looks much better

Back