1/6 Custom Jessica Jones Clothing Set Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All in all a pretty nice set. I'll agree that the quality on Luke Cage seemed better overall though. The head not fitting right on the body is a little frustrating and the fit of the jeans isn't the best, but still a very nice set.
I added a pair of gloves (grey instead of black) for fun. Could use some more futzing, but pretty happy overall.
IMG_20171010_183524_356.jpg

Received mine yesterday and overall I’m happy. It does have some minor issues such as the pants being too tight and the head being slightly large for the body but I can live with that.

Since it seems we are forbidden to talk about customs now. (Luke Cage thread vanished) Does anyone know if the yellow of the hoodie might transfer on the head? Want to pose him with the hood up but don't want to risk staining. Thanks.

Still can’t get the head sculpt on!

Yeah I just received mine and that was a bit tricky at first. The thing to do is pull the connector piece out of the head and attach it to the neck first. And then you slide the head down over that.

That also allows you to adjust the height of the head better, and not have the head squashed down too far on the neck which looks pretty ridiculous.

My Jessica and Luke have been in customs ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) for 8 days and no movement. First time I have had to wait this long ( 1 or 2 day is usually the time frame):impatient::panic:

Yeah I just received mine and that was a bit tricky at first. The thing to do is pull the connector piece out of the head and attach it to the neck first. And then you slide the head down over that.

That also allows you to adjust the height of the head better, and not have the head squashed down too far on the neck which looks pretty ridiculous.
After trying to get the head onto mine for a few times, the neck now has the top paint layer pealing off ... XD I'll try to get the connector piece out of her head but I'm not sure how that's even possible. :rotfl Gotta say, this release is kind of a disappointment for me. I'll need new boots and a new jacket for her ... also a new scarf. XD

Yeah I know, I just want a jacket with actual pockets so that I can have her with her hands in it coz that's like one of her usual poses. If I can't pose her like that it's hard to get her in a pose that looks good and accurate, ya know?

I now got the connector out of her head and was able to get the head on right. The hair is still horrible but I'll work on that some other day. Did any of you style or cut the hair?

I also made her a new scarf just now, still not perfect but I'll leave it like that until I'm in the mood to work on it some more. Next I'll need to find some gloves ... :slap

DSC_6751-2b.jpg

Yeah it's definitely going to be a challenge to make this one look nice. I've ordered some of those much better Dark Zone Tracy jeans so guess I'll at least start there.

I just ordered the Jessica Jones set and Luke Cage from Kit.
I hope they arrive in time for Christmas.
That way one of my family members can pay for them as a gift.

I just ordered the Jessica Jones set and Luke Cage from Kit.
I hope they arrive in time for Christmas.
That way one of my family members can pay for them as a gift.

Seems like a safe bet that you should get them before Xmas. Shipments are usually fairly quick.

Back