Custom Jedi Robe for Aaayla and Shaak Ti PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

like to show our custom made BROWN Jedi Robes for Shaak Ti and Aayla Secure Premium Format Statues !

Robe is professional tailored with high quality fabric ! little hook let you easily attach the neck chain of the Robe :)
Robe has wire for customizable display option

The custome Robe for Shaak Ti or Aaayla is usually $55 INCL. shipping but will offer here for freaks for $50 shipped !! within the US ($60 Canada and $65 Rest of the world )

Paypal is [email protected]

shipps withing 2-3 days after payment cleared

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me or just post in this thread !

shaak_ti_robe_collage_zps855934bb.jpg

aayla_secura_robe_collage_zps174edb94.jpg

more pictures here:

shaak ti:

shaak_robe_08_zpse65d9da0.jpg

shaak_robe_01_zpsf06432c9.jpg

shaak_robe_03_zpsce59cc2d.jpg

shaak_robe_05_zps15c27f3f.jpg

shaak_robe_04_zpsc19ad7af.jpg

shaak_robe_06_zps318baf61.jpg

shaak_robe_02_zps0d63673b.jpg

Last edited:
They are not really covered ;) they are about to undress :lol

completely forgot to mention that the robe has wire for customizable display option ! :)

It looks great! I just paid for my Shaak Ti today, and Hulk HT is in a few days, so I'm tapped out, but I will definitely contact you for one of these robes as soon as I have money again! :)

oki.. my tailor did some nice changes and this is the final product now !! ..check the first page for updated pictures !

Fantastic work MYC, will definitely be ordering some of those once I finish moving houses :)
Just a quick question..would this robe also fit the Darth Talon PF and if so, is it possible to get in black?

hi there !

It will fit talon as well.. we can do it in black if you like.. otherwise we created a black cloak similar to the excl. version of her.. check this here out:

new_darth_talon_cloak_collage_zps6259536f.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_02_zps746dc729.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_01_zpsce6ca69a.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_03_zps289ee7f2.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_05_zps4280d042.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_04_zpsabe2c2ea.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_06_zps85597631.jpg

darth_talon_cloak_new_08_zpsfece8d95.jpg

I have the exclusive robe and yours looks just like it. I just ordered one of the Shaak Ti robes and cannot wait to put it on her and start taking pics.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys !! :)

looking forward to your pictures !

Back