Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke's new boots. It's amazing how much the little details contribute to the fun factor of these dolls. Waited for what seemed forever for these boots. They make this figure fun again to me, yay! lukeboots3.jpg
lukeboots1.jpg
lukeboots.jpg
lukeboots4.jpg
lukeboots6.jpg

Last edited:
ebay from a seller in Canada. They are the DiD WWII German WH Infantry Captain Thomas tall Officer Boots D80094 *whew* that's a mouthful.

I think they were his last pair but he had some similar and he may restock, the sellers name was dougs3837
hope that helps

This pic makes me feel bad for my wife, my "Evolution of Luke" display has taken over the mantel in the family room lol. It also makes me realize that I gotta replace the horrible Hasbro pants and boots, ugh.evolution.jpg
evolution1.jpg
evolution2.jpg

Hi everyone!
I'm preparing a custom Luke with the Sideshow ROTJ's clothes. What body do you think is the best for these clothes? A slim body or a normal narrow body?
Thanks!

Slim body is more accurate to Luke's physique and height but the sideshow outfit will look extremely baggy. I would suggest the narrow if going with the SS outfit and changing the legs from the knee down to shorter ones. It will give him a more filled out look but a shorter height.

Slim body is more accurate to Luke's physique and height but the sideshow outfit will look extremely baggy. I would suggest the narrow if going with the SS outfit and changing the legs from the knee down to shorter ones. It will give him a more filled out look but a shorter height.

Thanks for your help, I´ll try!!
What do you think about the SS Body of the new Lukes like the Red Five or the Commander?

Thanks for your help, I´ll try!!
What do you think about the SS Body of the new Lukes like the Red Five or the Commander?

I don't like any of the new SS bodies. They don't seem to articulate well. Especially around the hip area. Plus they always tend to be very loose around the legs. Slouching down constantly or not keeping the pose.

I always sell those off and do a body swap for my sideshow figures. The only one I have not yet swapped is DARTH MAUL. I need to find a good replacement but so far the body seems ok. For museum poses they are just fine but for any dynamic pose the "fall" short.

thanks!

I used my photo camera, a Pentax K-01.

Software is AVS Video Editor.

The thing that turned out to be most difficult for me was focusing the lens at close distance of the figures, image gets blurry easily, and you have to focus again and again.

Back