Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your Luke sculpt looks quite good! Can you point me out the seller you got it from?
Even if I have an original DX07, I may want to use another one, and yours looks more than fair enough!

My Vader is a remix of parts from SSC ANH Vader, SSC Deluxe Vader and Hot Toys Vader.
Helmet is Hot Toys.

Great job on Vader he's awesome looking.
I got the Luke head sculpt from ebay seller " head_play" he's in Homg Kong he has tons of them for $28.99 free shipping it reached me here in Ohio super fast too only took like a week. I liked the sculpt and paint so much I bought a second one from him. It doesn't come with the Jedi wig though I believe its a recast from the HT Bespin Luke I could be wrong but the hair it comes with looks more like that, like from ESB I got the Jedi wig from a different seller "davincisiman" that head and hair was $39.99 but I'm not feeling the face on that one I don't know if it's the same sculpt or what but the paint is pale looking and doesn't strike me as Luke at all really here' a link to the auction for the head I used but not the hair. Hope the link works
https://www.ebay.com/itm/221313943126?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I think the hair you have for Jedi Luke would look great on one of those heads. Where'd you get it? Looks suspiciously like Rorywans:)
Here's the same sculpt on a knock off body and my old Sideshow Bespin Luke outfit cuz there's no way I'm dropping the silly money they want for a HT version.
luke4.jpg
luke5.jpg
His left eye on this head has more blood shot in it than I like... hmmm, maybe I'll get another one
luke6.jpg
This SSC outfit looks horrible compared to the HT one but I still like it : )
luke7.jpg
luke9.jpg

Last edited:
Great job on Vader he's awesome looking.
I got the Luke head sculpt from ebay seller " head_play" he's in Homg Kong he has tons of them for $28.99 free shipping it reached me here in Ohio super fast too only took like a week. I liked the sculpt and paint so much I bought a second one from him. It doesn't come with the Jedi wig though I believe its a recast from the HT Bespin Luke I could be wrong but the hair it comes with looks more like that, like from ESB I got the Jedi wig from a different seller "davincisiman" that head and hair was $39.99 but I'm not feeling the face on that one I don't know if it's the same sculpt or what but the paint is pale looking and doesn't strike me as Luke at all really here' a link to the auction for the head I used but not the hair. Hope the link works
https://www.ebay.com/itm/221313943126?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I think the hair you have for Jedi Luke would look great on one of those heads. Where'd you get it? Looks suspiciously like Rorywans:)
Here's the same sculpt on a knock off body and my old Sideshow Bespin Luke outfit cuz there's no way I'm dropping the silly money they want for a HT version.
View attachment 302639
View attachment 302663
His left eye on this head has more blood shot in it than I like... hmmm, maybe I'll get another one
View attachment 302692
This SSC outfit looks horrible compared to the HT one but I still like it : )
View attachment 302693
View attachment 302694

thank you!

Katkuro hair piece is the one I use. I don't know about Rorywan's sorry.

No problem if you do end up getting one of these heads I hope you don't get one with pink eye like I did, lol
I think what makes this head look more like Luke to me is the wider eyes. The Hot Toys Luke head eye's don't seem as pronounced to me. I'll be getting another one myself.

Last edited:
That is actually really awesome! I love it!

Thanks!

Bought all i needed to do a classic RotJ Luke, but he looked a bit boring. Then i tried a mix of everything else i had (mainly Hasbro stuff) and i really liked the result.

Did some simple weathering and now he blends very well with my other Star Wars figures!

No problem if you do end up getting one of these heads I hope you don't get one with pink eye like I did, lol
I think what makes this head look more like Luke to me is the wider eyes. The Hot Toys Luke head eye's don't seem as pronounced to me. I'll be getting another one myself.

It's true. I think the sculpt benefits from the bigger eyes!

LOL! Actually Disney did away with all those stories so we really have no idea where or how Luke built his green lightsaber. According to the deleted scenes from return of the Jedi he did complete it in the deserts of Tatooine but it's never seen on screen. It might be in the novelization though. They may actually mention something about it in SOTE as well.

LOL! Actually Disney did away with all those stories so we really have no idea where or how Luke built his green lightsaber. According to the deleted scenes from return of the Jedi he did complete it in the deserts of Tatooine but it's never seen on screen. It might be in the novelization though. They may actually mention something about it in SOTE as well.

He bought it on eBay, it's a recast of Obi-Wan's... and that's canon!

789e4f52f142c5a5e4ce9d833a8ea94c.jpg

This pic of jedijim's inspired me to bash this. Not as nice as Jim's but I'm liking it! Needs more futzing. Need more parts so I can can dirty this guy up some and still have a bespin Luke.
lukeyoda1.jpg
lukeyoda2.jpg
lukeyoda.jpg
lukeyoda3.jpg

Last edited:
Back