Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny though that my favorite Mark Hamill sculpt is actually on the tiny 6" figuarts new hope Luke. They really captured him well I thought. 20161006_155131.jpg

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Hot Toys isn't out of the budget, but I don't think any of the figures look good, except for Darth Vader and Obi Wan

hi there! I did a water treatment to Sideshow cloak. I am trying to shrink it a bit, and also I am trying for it to have a better drape.

Some pics!

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4210.JPG

IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

Last edited:
thanks a lot!

The boots are Hot Toys Han Solo ANH boots.
They are pretty good and they fit Boba Fett body extremely well (that's the body I am using).

The belt is a modded Hot Toys farmer Luke belt.

speaking of hair cuts, I got the ebay wig for my Luke I'm liking it but I didn't like the face sculpt that came with it. So I used the cheaper one I got with the ESB head sculpt I like the paint on that one better actually bought two of those. Now I'm waiting on my did German boots to come from Canada. Then I guess I'll be done with this one so Hot toys will probably put out their Jedi Luke then lol Just hoping they get the face right.luke1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks dudes. Looks like he has a little lazy eye going on in that close up lol it's actually tricky to get the eyes looking natural but I'm having fun with this guy. Thanks to this forum and all the great ideas here!

The force is strong with this one. I'm seeing a lot of Hamill in this pic. I'm tellin ya I love this face sculpt! Never knew what all the hoopla about the HT Bespin sculpt was for, never saw the likeness in pics but in hand I definitely see itluke3.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! Looks like Luke joined the dark side. Your vader looks sick Is he the SS ESB/ROTJ vader or what? and is that a Hasbro helmet on him and if so which helmet?
The more I look at my custom Luke the more I like it. It's my favorite figure right now.vader9.jpg

Back