Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not officially but it's most likely going to happen. In any case you could always sell the custom or keep it for an endor Luke.

Yeah that's a good point. Either that or just put my farmboy Luke back together and sell the medicom on as it was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to share some updated pics of my Luke, Episode 5 1/2. When Hot Toys gets around to their ROTJ, I'll probably weather this one to hell and back, but for now I think I'll keep him clean...

luke_1.1.jpg

like1.2.jpg

luke_2.jpg

Luke_3.jpg

luke_4.jpg

I bashed a Endor luke from Sideshow/ Hot toys/ Hasbro parts that i had ordered from TA. Decided to pay homage to the 80's collection of Jedi Luke that came with the blue saber variant back then.

20160127_152204_resized[1].jpg

Very cool blue saber Luke... I really can't wait for HT to release a Jedi version so we can get a green light up lightsaber; it's going to look so badass.

here is my Luke: mix of SS,Enterbay and some HT parts and some customizing - SS head is repainted

412144956.jpg

412144954.jpg

412144955.jpg

Nice one!!
Which suit and body are these??...looks awesome ..fits perfect each other

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Long time without showing up on the forum , decided to post some Light update on my display.Pls ignore the cables i still gonna find a way to hide them.
luke ROTJ.jpg

Thanks everybody !

It's a sideshow hoth Luke head repainted an resculpted part of the hair

Body is HT slim, suit is medicom Luke

I mixed the suits a little on mine. I took the top part of ss and used the medicom`s pants as I didn`t like all the valcro that the medicom top used

Back