Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rory, you are off to a great start here. I liked the looks of your first attempt, looking forward to seeing you take another crack at it.

Jedijim, great idea and super mod. I think with a paint job it would look great!

Nice work all around guys!! :)

Added some updated pics on previous page..

Rory. Keep posting here too bro. It shows all options for everybody. Ill have to check out your custom thread. I usually use tapatalk so I don't normally see those options.

So Shadow you are trolling from thread to thread knocking everything i do? You have *****ed about me in every thread I have posted in. Fantastic ability you have there mate. Go back under your bridge.

That was a test, that I did not even post in here.. You know it's people like you that **** this hobby up for everyone else? People will just stop posting?

Enough is enough.
:monkey4

To anyone else who is interested. I have begun sculpting some test hairpieces. The first one has come out pretty well so far, but is too long and not neat enough for Jedi. I will post WIP pics over in the safety of my customs thread..

once for all.. don't bother me with this claims about your way to work...
Do you have a guilty conscience? :slap I only think the head with that type of hair (med hair) is better and more movie accurate than the HT or the pic of your attempt, that's all..he wrote have the intention to stop his mod to follow your...this is my opinion.. I think the hair of the med are better.I was in doubt to buy bespin luke but when I see him with that hairpiece I said..wow...

WIP, not painted yet..

2-62.jpg
1-70.jpg

F an A that looks fantastic! :clap

Just some pics I wanted to post.
yruqe5yp.jpg
8amebeve.jpg
3a3equve.jpg

Medi cloak. Seems to be the right size and shape but a bit off on material.
u7yre5ub.jpg
yqugy3y9.jpg
uqyre9eh.jpg

SS cloak. Perfect material but the stitching is lacking because you have to keep futzing the cuffs where its supposed to be sewn together. Just a bit annoying. Also the hood is way too big. It's more like a PT hood than an OT hood.
esehyzas.jpg
ydyte9uq.jpg
9y3ega4y.jpg
qamaqyny.jpg

Very cool rory. Are you going to put the curve in the front of the cloak under the neck line as well?

The Museum Replicas version doesn't have it.
yta9ugyg.jpg

But the original does.
7ajegahu.jpg
vu9unaqu.jpg

The detail isn't as high, but you're right that it's more accurate.

That's what I was thinking too.

Man, you have made it very clear, you hate me, my photography, my mods, everything about me. I get it. Why not give everyone else a rest?
Or is your intent just to follow me around from thread to thread making negative comments?

Give it a rest.

Very cool rory. Are you going to put the curve in the front of the cloak under the neck line as well?

The Museum Replicas version doesn't have it.
yta9ugyg.jpg

But the original does.
7ajegahu.jpg
vu9unaqu.jpg

That's great ref thanks Jim. Yeah, the Medi cloak is a bit of a ***** isn't it? the seams are too thick. Tryin a few things. :hi5:

Man, you have made it very clear, you hate me, my photography, my mods, everything about me. I get it. Why not give everyone else a rest?
Or is your intent just to follow me around from thread to thread making negative comments?

Give it a rest.

My apologies for saying nice things about jedijim's work. I didn't realize you would take it personally. :dunno

My apologies for saying nice things about jedijim's work. I didn't realize you would take it personally. :dunno

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Not interested in playing your silly games. Thing is you don't bother me in the slightest, because I have zero respect for your opinion. But by all means say nice things about Jim's work, he deserves it and understands the joy one can get from having a creative talented mind.

Do everyone else a favor and give it a rest though.
:wave

I can tell I don't bother you. Even when I'm not talking to you, or about you.

Maybe you could do me a favor and tone down the narcissism a notch or 1000. That way no one has to worry about you taking offense to people voicing preferences for work that isn't yours. :wave

Uh... no offence but agree to disagree... If you guys want to go at it Game up and pown on Halo or something... :p

Back