• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom (hurricane) Darth Vader + Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm thinning out my collection and wanted to sell some pretty rare 1/6 figs:

First up, a one of a kind Darth Vader, made by Glenn/hurricane and myself. It uses an Hurricane-helmet with metal parts (non removeable dome), Sideshow Vader parts, a hurricane-made cape with metal chain, accurate height etc... Very nice piece. It dominates any other 1/6 figure for sure :)

IMG_8377.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

A lot of time and work went into this, so I thought of pricing this at about have what it cost me:
400$

If anyone's interested I could also through in an Emperor to keep him company :lol
IMG_8373-1.jpg

And here's a Magneto I made. Got some nice comments about this one. Sad to see it go...
HT Iron man mark 6 stand is included for some nifty levetating poses.

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

IMG_7110.jpg

Price: 250$

Last edited:
I love the Magneto bash, good use of everything. Btw, where did you get the Mantle and metal brace from? (Medicom ? )

I love the Magneto bash, good use of everything. Btw, where did you get the Mantle and metal brace from? (Medicom ? )

The neck armor came from the medicom fig, and was repainted and weathered. As for the cape, I gave him a better one actually, a custom made black cape with inner red lining...

And here's a Magneto I made. Got some nice comments about this one. Sad to see it go...
HT Iron man mark 6 stand is included for some nifty levetating poses.

IMG_7053.jpg

Price: 250$

That is one freaking awesome piece. Very nice work.

Back