Custom Hot Toys Final Battle Iron Man Mark III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke314pi

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
(EDIT: New pics on Page 2!)

Hot off the workbench!

Final Battle Iron Man Mark III
im04.jpg

im03.jpg

im02.jpg

im01.jpg

im05.jpg

The body is from a BD Mark III with a Mech Test Tony Stark head on a trimmed True Type neck. The armor damage was first added with a soldering iron, and then painted with Citadel paints. I also painted his skin to add some blood and dirt. The sweat on his forehead is tiny drops of clear nail polish. He is slightly more battle damaged than in the film, but I liked where it was going, so I just went with it.

Now HT just needs to release Iron Monger and I will be set. :)

Last edited:
Very nice work there, Luke! I guess it wasn't enough to be the best Minimate customizer around, so you are expanding your sphere of domination to 1/6th scale figures? Other customizers should fear this prospect.

Thanks guys! :)

Look great but needs his right glove back on :)
I can't remember exactly when he lost his right glove during the fight, but I was basing the figure off the final shots of the armor:

T16YW.jpg

But now that I think about it, he did have the glove on during the point in the film from my first pose, when he is blocking Iron Monger's bullets. Oh well it is swappable. :wink1:

Funny - I don't remember the transition between having it on and loosing it either. Guess I'll have to research it :D

He takes it off after he things he stopped Obe. He starts to pick off his armor parts then Obe pops back up and Tony goes to shoot at him with that hand and he is missing the glove and it's just his hand and he is like OH ___ :rotfl .

Anyway, great work on this the damage looks really well done :clap:clap

Back