Custom Hot Toys Dutch "Warrior"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing!!! Would love to see more pics posing with the Pred!!

PS. I always thought the mud was a brown colour though or is that just the lighting in the movie?

that's really well done man! - came across this thread trying to see if anyone had successfully customized a HT dutch cause that's what i wanna do with the one i have and yours is the best one

i don't like to just LINE all my figures up like a police line up, i prefer to have them in an environment with backdrops and almost a diorama like setting and having a dutch figure makes way more sense once he was on his own (mudded up, spear, bow, all that good stuff) - i really wish hot toys would've done an alternate version, or at least supplied us with regular hands (since he looses the gloves later on), but oh well, i guess they feel it's more justified to have more and more michael jackson and ironman figures rather than finish the predator line up

bottom line, your custom rocks :)

Thanks man. Blast from the past on this one... I hope to have V2.0 done in a month or so. Should look better than this one :)

sorry if i overlooked it but what did you use to texturize the figure? i'm assuming you used something to give it texture first and then painted over it?

also, found this one on ebay just today, what do you guys think?

SDC13087.jpg

(here's the auction link, hope i'm not breaking any forum rules: https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-painted...ltDomain_0&hash=item56417aaf38#ht_1982wt_1050)

Back