Custom Hot Toys Brother Boar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danoscustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Started by sculpting the Biomask and I'm using the shadow predator body with the City Hunter MMS173, and haven't painted anything, but I will be using this thread for it.. Hope u guys like it, also, will sculpt the forearm bones and spine!!
16593796ee973290d59927cdd7e8286a.jpg
b87f5e395945c2c657c1d694c01cd13c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that you are doing the clan.
The masks looks a little large in the pics.

Love that you are doing the clan.
The masks looks a little large in the pics.
terminatorWrong.jpg~c200

it's HT and tsang who made people think so. and different amateur comics and deviantfarts too, of course.
predators are fat gibbous bubblehead freaks with no distinctive neck. not anime robots with long thin legs, superwide shoulders and miniature heads on long necks.

terminatorWrong.jpg~c200

it's HT and tsang who made people think so. and different amateur comics and deviantfarts too, of course.
predators are fat gibbous bubblehead freaks with no distinctive neck. not anime robots with long thin legs, superwide shoulders and miniature heads on long necks.

Correct!! Thanx P. I understand why some people would say my bios are a bit large, they're just a tad larger so they look better, more accurate.. Need to fix the neck though!! Thanx for the support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back