Custom Hellboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good just make sure he is safely posed this time;)

You've probably got a better figure now, because you have more range of movement and can get some nice action poses, so these things happen for a reason;)

Looks good just make sure he is safely posed this time;)

You've probably got a better figure now, because you have more range of movement and can get some nice action poses, so these things happen for a reason;)

I'm really thinking I should just do this and pack away the original body. I am never planning on selling him but if I did I would want to keep it around. Plus I would love the mobility.

So how did you end up attaching the tail?

Oh, and did some needed surgery last night.

20121101_183449.jpg

The tail was easy to attach. I drew around the end of the tail on the new body, dremmelled a hole, and popped the tail into place. Easy peasy :) It didn't impair the structural stability of the replacement body at all, and is as secure as it was on the original body, but i can easily remove it if i wish

Looks great... I may be doing the same... I'm kind of torn between doing something like this. or just using an Advanced TT with a Sideshow black shirt and not even working about painting a body.

Back