Custom Han Solo Tatooine 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KalelKC

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Made from a combination of Sideshow (2008 Indiana Jones Head Sculpt) Narrow shoulder true type body, and modified Kenner clothing and weapon. I added real hair to help give Han a better sense of realism. I do hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• HAN FINAL 2-7.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-7.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 553
  • HAN FINAL 2-6.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-6.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 468
  • HAN FINAL 2-5.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 464
  • HAN FINAL 2-4.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 443
  • HAN FINAL 2-3.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 449
  • HAN FINAL 2-2.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 452
  • HAN FINAL 2-1.jpg
    HAN FINAL 2-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 442
That's actually pretty damn cool. With a little more futzing work on the hair and a new (maybe HT parted out) outfit and blaster this could be one of the better custom Hans out there. It looks a little wonky right now (hair styling, outfit and maybe body) but could look amazing with a bit more work.:clap

I think if you go with "real" hair, you have to be prepared to almost style every hair into place matching on-screen. If you do that, it can look truly incredible. If you don't do it, it can look like a Nic Cage rug special.

THANK YOU TALIBANE. I DO APPRECIATE YOUR CRITIQUE. I'm a first timer. Perhaps with more experience, I'll refine the work. I attempted to make this custom with what I had in hand. Happy you liked it, for the most part, though!

Yeah really nice job on the hair and paintjob! Although I agree you probably should at least upgrade it to the Sideshow outfit. With how good the head looks it deserves something a lot better than that really cheap and doll-like Kenner outfit. :)

I thank you Cocoboloboy! I was hoping to get more of the Harrison Ford likeness using the 2008 Sideshow Indy sculpt.

THANK YOU TALIBANE. I DO APPRECIATE YOUR CRITIQUE. I'm a first timer. Perhaps with more experience, I'll refine the work. I attempted to make this custom with what I had in hand. Happy you liked it, for the most part, though!

Thank you very much davejames! I will seriously consider that very thing. Appreciate your compliments!

Sculpt looks good, hair not so much. Looks like it was just towel dried out of the shower.

Copy that sir. Appreciate the critique. I'll work on making future customs with better hair app.

Back