• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Exclusive FML T2 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
One of a Kind Custom Sideshow Exclusive Sarah Connor.

Over $150 in upgrades. Jacket alone was 50, FML repaint 75, etc.
Asking 225 shipped w tracking in US. Paypal. Will ship Intl.

Featuring:
Trevor Grove sculpted head repainted by FigureMaster Les Walker.
Boots repainted by Les Walker
Pescadero Outfit with 1.6 Keychain w Keys and Baton
Custom T2 "Chett's Auto Parts" Film Accurate Denim jacket ( The ONLY one in the World I'm aware of!) by DarkArtist

DSC00116-1.jpg

Sarah002.jpg

DSC00117-1.jpg

DSC00050-1-1.jpg

DSC05021-1.jpg

DSC04513-1.jpg

Sarah-1.jpg

Comes complete with all original accessories mint in Mint/NM Box and Label-Free Shipping Box as described below.

The Sarah Connor 12 inch Figure features:

* Authentic likeness of Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor
* Fully articulated short female body with 30+ points of articulation
* Tactical Veste
* Black Pants
* Black Tank top
* Pistol Belt
* Boots
* Sunglasses
* M-4 A-Cog w/ Silencer
* 30 Round M-16 Magazine
* Knife
* Knife Sheath
* Pistol
* 12" figure display stand with a print of the T2 logo
* Sideshow Exclusive: Black hat

Last edited:
BTW, I love this repaint by Les.

I really think Trevor's sculpt is more accurate to Linda Hamilton in T2 than what HT produced. And of course Les' paint brings it up to its fully potential :rock

Hmmm....I remember seeing this one before and it looks really good. I've really been wanting to put together a Pescadero Sarah for my Terminator collection. Is this still on offer? If I were to bite I'm in Ireland....

edit - matter of fact colour me very interested since it even has a set of keys, a baton and of course that denim jacket.

Last edited:
PM replied, a-dev. Sale pending...

SOLD.

Mods please lock thread. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
:clap:yess:

Thrilled!

This one was my inspiration for wanting a Pescadero Sarah Connor for the 1/6 collection but I never thought I'd in fact get it - the very one - with everything I need! No need to go around sourcing this and that from all over the place :lol Can't wait to receive it, thanks Pjam!

Back