Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom "Dredd 3D" "Judge Dredd" Figure - Updated with some pre-order info

I have yet to receive my refund. Sent him an email months ago too.

[emoji85]

Hi guys -

I've sent out refunds for a little over half of everyone on the pre-order list. I need to refresh my refunds a bit before sending out the remainder of the deposit refunds. They will be sent via PayPal - as gifts so you won't get charged PP fees. And I've discovered that a few of you are from countries in which PP doesn't allow me to send payment as a gift; so for those people - I will pad out the payment so that the fees PP charges you will be covered by the padding amount.

This project is only on hold and I plan to complete the Dredds once my schedule and life in general straightens out a bit. I will keep the list of pre-orders and will contact each of you once there are Dredds ready to ship. I'm issuing the deposit refund because I didn't want to tie up your money indefinitely.

Those who haven't received refunds should look to have them by mid-November if not before then.

Thanks for you understanding - and I apologize for not being on the forum so much lately. I had to do a double-take when I signed on today; the site has changed.

Feel free to email me if you have any additional questions or concerns: [email protected]

Tin

Is this thread dead or what?

Highly likely

I still haven't even received my Refund yet?

Geez what a calamity this turned into, this is why I don't put deposits down ever!

Back