Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I was actually going through and posting updates but havent got to this thread yet. Everyone's Deckard order will be shipping out next Wednesday minus the holster. I am still working on the details for it but will have something worked out soon either way. THanks again and if anyone has updates shipping info besides Rienheart let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

SCORE!! :yess:
BV, I sent you a PM on the 7th, but never heard back from you. I'm not sure what shipping address you have for me. It's changed a few times since the original order.

Got you covered. I actually started a small database to keep track of outstanding projects and changes , etc.. Everything I have right now is so close to being finished, its just all these final details that are killing me. That plus I was out sick from Wed night on last week, so today I am playing major catch up on updates and PMs. I will be sending out some conformation PMs to everyone to make sure the info I have is correct for them.

Thanks,
Ryan

Checking to see if you are getting ready to finalize the orders BV.
Also wanted to make sure you have my correct address. Thanks mate!

I am. Actually I have been trying to create my new shipping an update thread this morning but have been getting an out of resource error.

I will be PMing shipping info tommorrow, for Jeff, Studio49, and A few others.

Thanks,
Ryan

I am desperately after the shirt, tie and overcoat. If anyone has any of these items and are willing to part with them, I will pay top dollar! :pray:

Thanks guys!

Back