Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These lazy customizers should start making enough for the whole board or not make any at all. :lecture

Correction!
These lazy manufacturers should start making enough for the whole board or not make any at all! :lecture

When you start making and selling, you are not just a customizer.

Correction!
These lazy manufacturers should start making enough for the whole board or not make any at all! :lecture

You sure don't understand what customization is all about dude.
Great way to make you known on thos board. :dunno

You sure don't understand what customization is all about dude.
Great way to make you known on thos board. :dunno

How can you dare insult this veteran member, Elvis? He doesn't care how wonderful and amazing your customs are, since you are noob who barely joined the forums in 2008. :lol

No but seriously, Masao.... I don't care if you signed up in 2005 or 2005 Before Christ ..... it is not a customizers obligation to provide copies of their work for everyone. For us who are lucky enough to get even a small sample of their artistry, it is a privilege more than a right. I've learned that here and I just been a member for a little over a year (I used to think like you in the first months when I joined). You've been here for what... 6 years and you still don't get it?:confused:

Last edited:
For us who are lucky enough to get even a small sample of their artistry, it is a privilege more than a right. I've learned that here and I just been a member for a little over a year (I used to think like you in the first months when I joined). You've been here for what... 6 years and you still don't get it?:confused:

sums it up pretty nicely i think :goodpost::goodpost:

it's beyond thunderdome now...

These lazy customizers should start making enough for the whole board or not make any at all. :lecture

I wouldn't say I'm lazy, I got off my arse and did something. When was the last time you did anything? It was my project, I decided what was happening with the few casts made. I don't owe anyone anything. Its attitudes like yours that spoil the hobby.

Correction!

You Guys just don't get it do you ? We customise for the love of it. If I wanted to make a business out of it we wouldn't be "discussing " this . Casts would be out there for everyone. Instead the few casts available went to some good friends on here and those who I've interacted with in a positive way.

I only resculpted the head by the way, there was another person who moulded and made the casts for me. He was the deciding factor behind the amount of casts being made.( he works full time and usually had a lot of work on ) I had my sculpts moulded and cast by him as I don't have the know-how for this type of thing.

Last edited:
Thanks to you other Guys for your support , it really is appreciated! :clap

We're behind you Paul.

What a weird sense of entitlement. I, like many others, missed your Deckard sculpt. But at no time did I feel like I was cheated.

This guy reminds of people who have no issue downloading/stealing movies. They feel like they can take what they want and the world owes them stuff.

-Ron

Thanks Ron. I feel bad for Ryan as it is his thread and no-one seems to be talking about his clothing set much ! I would have loved a set for myself, it really is the best that you can get ! Having seen how good it looks on a body and all the customs coming in , it is spurring me on to revisit Deckard and try to get myself a head made and then I'l see if I can get me some clothing for him ! :lol

Ryan, those clothes look amazing!!!! I hate a missed the chance to get my hands on a set! Great work, man!

Thanks Ron. I feel bad for Ryan as it is his thread and no-one seems to be talking about his clothing set much ! I would have loved a set for myself, it really is the best that you can get ! Having seen how good it looks on a body and all the customs coming in , it is spurring me on to revisit Deckard and try to get myself a head made and then I'l see if I can get me some clothing for him ! :lol

It was actually quite thoughtful of you to explain things like you did, 'cause you shouldn't even have to! You don't owe anybody anything and that includes an explanation. :lol

It seems I missed out on all this great stuff, too, but I've really enjoyed seeing all the customs other people have been showing off here. Hopefully there will be some more Deckard goodness available again at some point!

Thanks Man ! It's actually quite nice to be appreciated for something that I've done . I love this character and like the rest of the guys who have posted on here would love to have an awesome figure. I have been tinkering away at Deckard "version 2" as I hated that I had disappointed the Guys who wanted a cast when I first posted pictures of it , but due to the way it was cast initially couldn't. ( various minor imperfections in the later casts)

I'm not sure about his haircut for the updated version though.I would like it to be a little different from what was done before. I'm getting a wee bit better at sculpting hair .If anyone wants to suggest anything ( or even pictures ?) you can do via pm so we keep Ryan's thread free and yes once I'm done I will make a small amount available but not like "100 "available ! :p ( sorry couldn't resist ! )

I have been tinkering away at Deckard "version 2" as I hated that I had disappointed the Guys who wanted a cast when I first posted pictures of it , but due to the way it was cast initially couldn't.

Holy crap. I'm in. Of course I've missed out on Ryan's set, but hey, gotta start somehwere.

Thanks,
Ron

I have been tinkering away at Deckard "version 2" as I hated that I had disappointed the Guys who wanted a cast when I first posted pictures of it , but due to the way it was cast initially couldn't. ( various minor imperfections in the later casts)

Wow, really?
Please do let me know if you do make them available.
Thanks.

I just got finished reading the few pages from those whose mentality is "I should get one or nobody should"...

I'm embarrassed and a little angry.

Man, are you guys in for a rough ride in life.

Ok, let's try to get back on track in here.

Bottom line in collecting, people can't have everything, so deal with it and move on.

The people providing customs services of any kind, be it head casts, repaints, whatever, are free to dictate how much they are willing to do. Most of them are doing this as a service to us on top of busy lives with full time jobs and we're lucky they're even willing to make it happen.

To sit here and piss and moan because you missed out is the most juvenile behavior I've seen at this site. The majority of items in collecting are limited and you miss out because of that or maybe it was made years ago when you didn't know about it or couldn't afford it and by the time you do it's long gone. Deal with it and stop attacking the artists here, as others have said, if you're so keen on getting something in your collection, stop expecting someone to deliver it to you and take the steps to make it happen yourself. There are sculptors and people out there, for a price, you can make it happen, so do it.

Last edited:
I just got finished reading the few pages from those whose mentality is "I should get one or nobody should"...

I'm embarrassed and a little angry.

Man, are you guys in for a rough ride in life.

I think some people didn't notice the little blue winking smilie at the top of my post. :eek:

I should use a SarcMark next time. :p

I should also say I did buy a set of Deckard clothes and the head from Paul. :D

Back