Custom Deadpool speech bubbles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro Design

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok... so the speech bubbles are a cool/new idea. The not-so-good is the design and having the text be tape. This is easy to screw up... tear them apart, and simply a pain with loosing the sticky if you touch them! LOL

The problem is sideshow painted the speech bubbles which creates a situation where you have to use tape.

So... to solve the problem, I have created a custom set of speech bubble inserts that are static cling. For these to work, you need to apply a section of clear tape on the speech bubbles. Now you can utilize the static cling speech inserts. They can be removed and swapped around w/o the worry of tearing anything up! Always work with clean hands tho!!

With the set you'll receive a set of speech inserts with the stock text, along with some new DP sayings I liked from the video game and comics!
You'll also receive a cutout of each size of speech bubble in tape to install. If you ever decide you don't want it on there any longer, simply peel off the tape and you are back to stock. Also if you screw up putting it on or end up going back and forth, a strip of packing tape cut in the shape of the speech bubble is all you need.

Ordering instructions are on my sales page...
Shoot me a PM if you have any questions!

Here's some pix...

The 2 clear backing tape pieces and the text inserts

The clear backing... it has a tab folded over for easier removal from the sheet and for aligning to install on the speech bubble. Simply trim it off after you have it located right where you want it. Always wash your hands as well before you begin to try to avoid finger prints.

And installed:

i'd love some speech slogan's 4 my spideys i'll use 1 for deadpool n other 4 spidey so can yell back n forth lol. I was looking at my sideshow superman n Bats tall post stands and both have holes 4 the speech bubble poles to go in.

Back