Custom Colossus from Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A work of art so far! Can't wait to see how this turns out. I can tell you that so far yours is the best looking Colossus in the 1/6 scale that I've seen.

Arms are moulded, but the retaining wall on the torso pieces broke so now I have to wait for running silicone to set and clean off my work table before I can fix them, also I forgot to sculpt hands. Yay prepping for two tv shows and a movie

All the molds are done for the custom parts, doing test runs now in plastics and rubbers. Then I remembered I forgot to make hands so I sculpted this this morning while my Daughter was watching Sunday morning cartoons.
IMG_3494.jpg

Awesome Piece of art sir!

May I ask how you made the master so glossy?

It's a non sulphur based clay that is extremely hard. Once I finished the sculpt I heated it ever so slightly to get it as close to reflective as possible before I sprayed it with a high gloss wheel clear coat for aluminum and painted Rims. It allows the gloss to transfer in the mold so very little prep has to be done before spraying it with the atomized chrome.

Also sadly I've been working on a new tv show and hav had very little time to work on this. I'm leaving my home province tomorrow for 5 weeks for filming but once I'm back home I plan on getting out a finished figure within that week. So probably first week in August.

It's a non sulphur based clay that is extremely hard. Once I finished the sculpt I heated it ever so slightly to get it as close to reflective as possible before I sprayed it with a high gloss wheel clear coat for aluminum and painted Rims. It allows the gloss to transfer in the mold so very little prep has to be done before spraying it with the atomized chrome.

Also sadly I've been working on a new tv show and hav had very little time to work on this. I'm leaving my home province tomorrow for 5 weeks for filming but once I'm back home I plan on getting out a finished figure within that week. So probably first week in August.

Thank you very much sir!

And it's amazing that you're working for the TV, I'm kinda envy now :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back