Custom Colossus from Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About an hour into starting the head sculpt, using a blank base fit to the body. Hoping it'll start looking better once I get time to to sit at my work bench. IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg
All pieces ready to be moulded, just need to decided on how fence a plastic/rubber to cast the pieces in so the paint doesn't splinter but the joint still move. Talking to a few friends who cast prop knives and guns for film to get a hard rubber that will bond properly

Daughter had her tonsils out so I've been full time daddy duty but I have ordered silicone for making the moulds as well as a few sample kits to see what works best for the pieces to hold the paint and make the joints move freely.

Daughter had her tonsils out so I've been full time daddy duty but I have ordered silicone for making the moulds as well as a few sample kits to see what works best for the pieces to hold the paint and make the joints move freely.

Are these castings going to fit on the stock ACI bodies?

Hey you crazy kids. Quick update. The first half of a two part mold is set on the headsculpt, depending on when my supplies arrive tomorrow I may have a head casted before I leave on vacation Tuesday morning. If not I'll have a chromed headsculpt around the 20th.

Colossus head has been moulded. The silicone is setting now, I'll be able to do a casting in the morning, and possibly a chrome d test paint before the day is out. Regardless I'll post pictures of the stages, if the head works I'll prep the torso and arms for moulding.

Back