Custom Chucky 29 inch Doll from Argentina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
So this is for my girlfriend who is an antique doll collector. She is also a giant fan of Chucky. She did not want to pay an arm and leg for sideshow's lifesize doll so she found a cheaper alternative. I think it looks awesome and is made very sturdy. Face, hands and shoes are fiberglass. Body is foam filled with wire running through it so it can be posed. Price was very reasonable. My only gripe is that the overalls do not have the decals on it. She let me snap a few photos of this little dude before she takes it home. As a long time collector I must say that it is not bad at all. Looks the part and is creepy as hell. Here are few photos playing around with him.

IMG_20110107_120351.jpg

IMG_20110107_114641-1.jpg

IMG_20110107_114233-1.jpg

IMG_20110107_113825.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Awesomeness. A well-done version of the scarred Chucky that actually looks evil. Digging the burned look to the clothing, too. Reminds me of the end of 'Bride.'

Re: Custom Chucky 29 inch Doll from Argentina (Customization)

I decided to do some work on this piece to make it more accurate. I picked up a cheap Spencer Gift's doll and switched out the old clothing for Spensers. I also cut off the old hand and feet and added the ones from the Spenser's doll which are made of a high quality vinyl and have much more detail. I painted the hands to match the skin tone of the face. I also switched out the shoe laces on the Spenser's shoes and put real baby shoe shoelaces. My next step is to try and make the hair more orange, add some more weathering to the new clothes and to try and put the good guy logo on the shoe laces. I am very happy with how he is turning out. By the way I also restyled the hair. Feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DSCN0428.jpg

I'm loathe to say this, but it looks even better with the Spenser's clothes.

The bright colors of the clothing, plus the additional work you did really make it look more like Chucky rather than an interpretation of Chucky. Personally, I would've been too scared to try to modify it since it looked so good originally, but your gamble paid off. Well done.

Great work! You now have a truly unique piece, especially with the repainted hands (big improvement indeed) and the real shoelaces... and whoa, the eyes are movable??

Back