Custom bust display??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BameRogue64

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wondering if some of you have made a bust display or something like that with props (helmet and chest, etc)

the original stormtrooper guy makes a decent bust for display stuff like tie and at&t armor

I've always liked the look of these, but how do you get them to the US? On the website I couldn't find an option to ship here when I looked a few months ago. I'm curious myself as I've got s couple I'd like to set up eventually.

I would contact them about it. They don't normally ship to the US because they are restricted from selling that stuff there (they lost the court case) however that bust base isn't really copyright so they may be able to sell you that.

His busts:

Comparison SDS TIE Fighter Pilot & Laws AT-AT Driver.jpg

just a note on jkno's stuff, only the tie is his I'd imagine in terms of the armor/helmet/etc, the at-at is prob laws ;p just the bust beneath it is originalstormtrooper ^^ don't get your hops on on an awesome (but wrong color) at-at bust :p laws has a very long waiting list...

just a note on jkno's stuff, only the tie is his I'd imagine in terms of the armor/helmet/etc, the at-at is prob laws ;p just the bust beneath it is originalstormtrooper ^^ don't get your hops on on an awesome (but wrong color) at-at bust :p laws has a very long waiting list...

The TIE bust is SDS, the AT-AT is Laws (and I also own a gray Laws helmet if you want to know :wink1:). If he doesn't ship to you directly, find a friend who can help. The SDS busts themselves are very cool, being perfect for any SW armor and helmet and even for other things.

The TIE bust is SDS, the AT-AT is Laws (and I also own a gray Laws helmet if you want to know :wink1:). If he doesn't ship to you directly, find a friend who can help. The SDS busts themselves are very cool, being perfect for any SW armor and helmet and even for other things.

edit: I'm dumb :p nvmd

I really want an at-at set. I was hoping Anovos' would be great, but I don't know... They took it off of PO and I haven't seen the armor up still.

Back